You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fat Sam leaves Blackburn

2pak

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"He phoned me at 3.10pm today saying 'can I have a cup of tea tonight?' because he was coming to the game. Then he phones me at half past four and says 'I've been sacked'."

It's such small vignettes that add such humour to the proceedings.

EDIT : I'll bet he called Ferguson before he called his wife.

Brilliant news!

It could not have happened to a nicer guy!!

What goes around, comes around!

Serves him right for last season calling for Liverpool FC manager Rafael Benitez to be sacked and showing absolutely no respect to a fellow Premier League manager.

No doubt the obnoxious Ferguson will be upset after seeing his puppet "big Sam" sacked. Goodbye and good riddance and congratulations to the new owners of Blackburn for seeing Allardyce for exactly what he is, namely a below average manager whose teams play negative anti-football and hopefully now, the absurd notions that Allardyce could possibly be even considered as the next England manager can finally be put to bed once and for all.

Brilliant news!

It could not have happened to a nicer guy!!

What goes around, comes around!

Serves him right for last season calling for Liverpool FC manager Rafael Benitez to be sacked and showing absolutely no respect to a fellow Premier League manager.

No doubt the obnoxious Ferguson will be upset after seeing his puppet "big Sam" sacked. Goodbye and good riddance and congratulations to the new owners of Blackburn for seeing Allardyce for exactly what he is, namely a below average manager whose teams play negative anti-football and hopefully now, the absurd notions that Allardyce could possibly be even considered as the next England manager can finally be put to bed once and for all.

Is right mate, and well done on the phone in before.

"He phoned me at 3.10pm today saying 'can I have a cup of tea tonight?' because he was coming to the game. Then he phones me at half past four and says 'I've been sacked'."

It's such small vignettes that add such humour to the proceedings.

EDIT : I'll bet he called Ferguson before he called his wife.

Brilliant, just brilliant!

If you're going to announce why someone was sacked, do it on Facebook!

Venkys | Facebook

Venkys Venky's Chairperson , Mrs Anuradha Desai statement on sacking SAM:

"SAM Allardyce was sacked because he was not the right man to turn Blackburn Rovers into a top-five team.We want good football and Blackburn to be fourth or fifth in the league or even better. The fans should trust us because this is in the best interest...s of the club. "

Venkys | Facebook

"SAM Allardyce was sacked because he was not the right man to turn Blackburn Rovers into a top-five team.We want good football and Blackburn to be fourth or fifth in the league or even better. The fans should trust us because this is in the best interest...s of the club. "

Better than SMS any day.

Mrs Anuradha Desai

?type=display

Venkys | Facebook

Top five with a 5mill net spend?

Sounds reasonable. After all, you're meant to be able to challenge for the title, finish in the Champions League places and have a credible cup run, all on zero net spend. So say the British media.

Exactly!!

On another note anyone got fat shams points record against the scum for say the past ten seasons sure someone made a comment on it being shocking was/Is there a source for such things? I need it :)