You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ray Wilkins

captainharris

anyone catch his interview about Alonso leaving us???

"Stop Alonso stop Liverpool" Was more or less what he said. The majority of CFC's game plan against us was centered around stopping Alonso spreading the ball and dropping it in the middle for Gerrard.

No truer word said

someone should've pointed out to him on Sunday then Alonso wasn't playing for us and hasn't since May 2009.

Maybe that's why they lost the midfield battle they were looking for Alonso to stop him.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a nice bloke surrounded by cunts

don't see too much to get angry about

but i am sure someone will let me/us know if he has done some lfc slagging that i may have missed

The 'worst' I can think of is giving Fergie a bottle of red wine when they knocked them out in the semis of the CL in 07.

Slur said he'd save it for when they beat us.

He always comes across well.