You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bert

im going to be really honest. i was really looking forward to seeing babel play up front!

well... point proven Ryan, you crap!

what a waste! Babel cant even play well against Northampton (no disrespect intended) but they are not an amazing bunch of defenders!

pretty poor this. I think Babel has proven himself to be all mouth!

He needs to move on. Sad to say it but enough is enough

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Either this radio commentary is bigging Northampton up, or we're hanging on against them. What the actual fuck is going on?

Radio just says Hodgson put his head in his hands - saw him do that on Sunday too and I don't like it at all. It's not going to inspire the troops if the boss is sat there looking like he's ready to chuck it in.

He sits around scratching his head most of the time aswell.

He sits around scratching his head most of the time aswell.

Definitive proof that he's not up to the job.

You had made your mind up about the new manager before you even knew who he was.

I never wanted Hodgson but some people (you among them) were never giving him a chance, because he isn't Benitez.