You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Seriously Fucked up woman drowns puppies for camera.

withnail71

On the subject of 4chan/anonymous, just one example of their madness/genius is a story about a young girl called Jessi Slaughter. I ended up at a page about her after reading a BBC article about 4chan I think, and even though the story is fairly fucked up, the reaction of her father to the whole thing made it into a total comedy.

This is one of the vids that resulted from the whole thing, and to find out the story to it you'll have to check this page : Jessi Slaughter | Know Your Meme

[YOUTUBE]l8cKaBvaDGM[/YOUTUBE]

That vid and others have had me in tears laughing several times over the last day or so, might have to have a look around to see what other crazy shit they've done.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest PurpleNose
To you. Do I agree with it? Fuck no. But it is not my way of life or my living.

The diffrence between this guy and the twat in the OP that I was possibly too subtle in making for you was that there was no enjoyment like the twat in the OP.

Do you think he'd mind if I drowned his children?

Just my way of life, like.

To be fair it's not something that happens often these days, i'm on about 20-30 years ago, it was somewhat a norm.

Making a generalisation but its possible another rural culture may also view things in that way. Don't get me wrong i'm not excusing her behaviour, but there are far worse things going on in the world IMO.

Doing it out of necessity is different to putting it on YouTube so you can get hits on your page.

Well the 4chan mob has already lynched the wrong person for this. A girl from around Munich is under police protection because of the outraged moral majority. Which in this case is a bunch of 14 year olds.

Do you have a link to this I can't find a story about it on the net?

It doesn't surprise me though, there is a reason why we have a police force and not vigilante hate mobs.

Do you have a link to this I can't find a story about it on the net?

It doesn't surprise me though, there is a reason why we have a police force and not vigilante hate mobs.

This is in German, though.

Tote Welpen: Drohungen im Internet - "Findet das Mädchen!" - Vermischtes - sueddeutsche.de

It says she recieved calls from all over the world after someone published her personal details on the web, including several death threats. It also says Peta is offering a reward for information that could lead to the "arrest" of the girl in the video. This is rather interesting because I assume in a lot of countries there wouldn't be a law against what the girl in the video did.

I've got no problem with dogs, but have to say I honestly don't give a rusty shit about this. Aren't puppies from unwanted litters routinely drowned anyway? What else can you do with them? I assume they don't taste very nice, and I heard on the radio today that something like a third of all dogs put into dogs homes in this country are put down anyway.

Filming it and putting it on the interweb is a little weird, but there's weirder shit out there, and in the grand scheme of things I have much more pressing matters to be concerned/outraged about.

The puppies should be 'destroyed' (Obliterated) humanely so they suffer no pain it can be easily done. I think drowning would be the worst way to die.

So everyone would be OK if she'd just ran a spade through them? Doubt it somehow. People like to get worked up about shit like this as they think it shows they care about animals. That it happens anyway, and far worse, every day so they can pick up their meat nicely pre-packed in Tescos is by the by.

So everyone would be OK if she'd just ran a spade through them? Doubt it somehow. People like to get worked up about shit like this as they think it shows they care about animals. That it happens anyway, and far worse, every day so they can pick up their meat nicely pre-packed in Tescos is by the by.

I'm not arsed about everyone, I'm arsed about puppies.

If you had to die, I'm sure you'd rather have a quick peaceful death. I didn't say ran a spade through them either, there are many painless ways to die, why not, I don't know, take them the vets to be put to sleep with an injection and a nice dream? I haven't watched the video yet, more cos I have't had the chance than avoided it but I'm sure they didn't have a nice death.

I agree with the 2nd part but I don't eat meat.

Apparently drowning is a very peaceful way to die once you get past the initial panic.

For you maybe but there'd be no peace until I was dead if I was drowning, think it worse than being buried alive, cos you cant see shit for soil and can't swallow much before you run out of air, drowning though, swallowing water, makes me sick just thinking about it. Burn me alive any day.

I know farmers who see dogs in the same light as a tractor, if it doesn't work I don't want it. With one guy both his sheep dogs had litters at the same time, to him it was two useless sheep dogs. One set of puppies were put in the fishing lake.

However there was no feeling in doing so, no remorse or guilt and certainly not pleasure. It's a different way of life.

I'm very close to a rural community, and stuff like this doesn't really happen. People make a hell of a lot of money by selling puppies these days. I haven't watched the video because they instantly put me in a bad mood. I just hope she gets more than an 8,000 grand fine and 2 year prison sentence as quoted on a website I saw. Disgusting vile people like that should be shot.

Post the article!

Police say they have located the girl, who is apparently a juvenile, from leads given by animal protection groups in the country.

The girl's parents will soon be questioned, police say. Under recently adopted animal protection law, people can be fined up to 5,000 euro for cruel treatment of animals.

The head of the Sarajevo-based animals group SOS, Velimir Ivanisevic, said his organisation also had information according to which the girl was from Bugojno and the video was made by her brother.

"It is a mirror of society and the fact that young people are doing such things shows how they have been raised," Mr Ivanisevic said.

He warned that only sporadic cases of cruelty against animals get public attention in Bosnia while numerous brutalities go unreported.

Under Bosnian law a person who kills or tortures animals is punishable only with fines ranging from 15 to 5,000 euros.

The 44-second video shows a blonde girl in a red sweatshirt casually taking the squealing black-and-white puppies out of a white bucket and tossing them into the fast-moving river one by one.

The video was removed from YouTube but has been embedded on a number of other sites.

Several Facebook pages have been created dedicated to exposing the girl, who appears to be a teenager.

The video of the puppies surfaced just days after an uproar in Britain over a video which showed a 45-year-old woman dumping a cat in a rubbish bin.

The woman became the subject of an internet hate campaign after her actions were caught on camera and the footage posted online.

The cat was discovered and rescued 15 hours later

I'm very close to a rural community, and stuff like this doesn't really happen. People make a hell of a lot of money by selling puppies these days. I haven't watched the video because they instantly put me in a bad mood. I just hope she gets more than an 8,000 grand fine and 2 year prison sentence as quoted on a website I saw. Disgusting vile people like that should be shot.

It used too. It was very common as i was growing up.

I just love the moral outrage people have to animals but couldn't give a shit about a human being and so on.

People see puppies almost like children tho, hence the hostile reaction on here. I agree its fucked up but seeing animal cruelty is something i personally cant handle and i can handle some pretty fucked up shit. Each to there own and all that but im personally disgusted someone could do that, enjoy it and use it as entertainment. If i had the skills i would definately making that womans life a misery.