You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rory Smith: Arsenal Have Bid For Reina

TheDrowningMan

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I'd lose my shit.

I think that's just about as good a response as there's likely to be. I'll go with that.

i think its literally only carragher who hasn't been linked away out of our starting eleven by the press.

That's ok, because "Mr. Look-out-me" Carragher tried to link himself away earlier in the year when he said it wouldn't bother him to move to another club if he was not offered a contract. Trouble is no club showed an interest in his "come and get me" plea. He was getting worried about Rafa's comments that senior players should take responsibility for poor performances. Since then he, and his PR man Bascombe, have spent a lot of time and energy undermining Rafa. He must be very happy that Hodgson, who has no previous connections with LFC and has never been a supporter - has just announced that Carragher is "Mr. Liverpool" and should have a contract for life. It's bad enough when know-nothing hacks make these sort of satements, but its intolerable when a manager does.

Not sure I get you there Mojo; Reina is easily amongst the top three or four goalies in the world, and to get him in his prime £23M would be a good price.

Deluded perhaps, because there is no way Pepe would sign for them.

by blind, just referring to his pretending he hasn't seen any of his players' fouls. Of course Pepe is the best, our best player last season hands down!

Who the fuck does that cunt think he is? Trying to prise one of our very best players from us as if we are a club of fucking nobodies. It's a fucking insult. Get back to breaking in the kids you fucking meff cunt whiff.

This has got me proper wound up. I mean if it was Torres or Gerrard it wouldn't be as much of an insult. But Pepe? He's the best goalie we've had in absolute years and he thinks "Oh, I'm sure they wont mind parting with him". Torres and Gerrard are par for the course. Everyone is trying to get them off us and have been for years. It's expected. But Pepe? Fuck off Arsene. Why don't you go out and identify a good young keeper from France or Africa you prick? Good luck winning anything when Cesc manages to escape your bony old fingers, you shit stick.

Liverpool are not a selling club

Arsenal are Barcelona's feeder club.

You massive fucking shit stain on the arse of a peedo serial killer.

Who the fuck does that cunt think he is? Trying to prise one of our very best players from us as if we are a club of fucking nobodies. It's a fucking insult. Get back to breaking in the kids you fucking meff cunt whiff.

This has got me proper wound up.

I've had a decent drink tonight but you must've had a fair few more! Pepe is loyal to us, that's why the whole thing is nothing but funny.

Oh yeah and the Roarster has lifted it from the Scum of all places.

Bottom of this page the earliest news outlet making this bollocks up is the Scum. Heres a Google news page with the dates and the Scum was first in, yet again they write bollocks about us and mongs lap it up.

Arsenal target Liverpool No 1 in £23m... - Google News

Yup, that's when laughter turned into me shaking my head. Was funny aswell until I saw that those cunts had made it up. Seriously, those bastards are utterly, utterly shameless, and I hope they fucking pay for it very shortly.

Rupert Murdoch and his cunt of a news corporation has caused more problems than any of us can even dare to imagine. My hate for Rupert has now just passed and turned into me feeling sorry for him. He probably doesn't have a skeleton closet, more like a huge, huge fucking cemetary, and he probably thinks money will buy him out of it. What's worse is that he's apparently teaching his son how to carry it on.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Arsenal probably dont even want to buy him, just 'revenge' for Fabregas in a Barcelona shirt

you may be right, and of course they found a more than willing accomplice.

Wouldn't work if Pepe came out and said "I wouldn't touch Arsenal with a shitty stick" though!