You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Actually nothing short of a defibrillator will help that 'joke', but thanks anyway.

The Kenny Huang thread had just hit 5200 posts when I posted that... so in my defence I can no longer be held responsible for my actions...

anyway here's a few randoms from the match...

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

999x.jpg

999x.jpg

999x.jpg

999x.jpg

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

b103427242.jpg

So I said to the Mrs, I said to her, there's NO way I'm going to Tenby again this year. Honestly, she loves it down there!

b103427204.jpg

....I mean it was a lovely little place, I'm not denying it, tumble dryer, dishwasher, it didn't have satellite telly, but it's the reception you see, you can't get it.

b103427187.jpg

I was just saying to them, I said, you can't get the reception. Mind you, you can get HTV, and there was a lovely little pub just over the road. You know, one of those country ones. Did a decent mixed grill.

b103427194.jpg

.... CSI in Welsh! As true as I'm standing here! In Welsh!

b103427190.jpg

3092910.jpg

There it is there. You're probably better going down the 483 through Welshpool....

999x.jpg

The air was moist and chill. A haze had developed over the lush green of the fabled Anfield turf. There was a distinct lull in proceedings, as the fans in turn discussed in hushed whispers about whether a mysterious Chinaman was about to end the enormous suffering caused by the hated custodianship, questions about the referee's upbringing, and how a conversation between Roy and Jonathan Ross might sound.

One lady had even managed to avoid being spotted whilst fingering her love zone when Fernando jogged by as he gave her a wink and a wave. That two seconds of orgasmic bliss she hadn't felt for 15 years. It brought back memories of being roasted by 6 Spaniards on a sunlounger during a warmish evening in Magaluf. Aware that she was now panting profusely and had developed a reddish glow, she covered her face with her red scarf and wiped her finger in one fluid motion. She would sleep well that night.

Meanwhile, Javier reached into his pocket and pulled out a telescope. "I might be able to see the tower from here" he thought, pensively. He tried to fend off thoughts of the asados he would now miss. His mind was racing as he considered what to (or what not to) say to his wife upon arriving home. "I think I'll speak in English. She will be so confused she will not be able to have a go at me for leaving her with the kids, isolated at home, unable to converse with the natives."

And then the realms of otherworldliness which had dressed the evening decided to produce an encore, as Ryan Babel scored. No such musings and ponderings here. Merely a short and sweet Tweet was in order. However, this was to take such an inordinate amount of time that Ryan would not make it out for the second half. Such was the strangeness of this wet summer's evening.

Trumo. "her love zone" hahahaha there was almost a coke to keyboard incident here.

Here's one more pic from Thursday night. Stevie and the baby G's

100819-112-Liverpool_Trabzonspor.jpg

You likey? I was going for a different tack to my captions there. I don't expect a call from Mills & Boon anytime soon.

Who the extremely camp fella in the grey top?