You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Harry fucking Redknapp

Lurtz

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

He just doesn't fucking shut up this bloke does he? Whether or not we're in for Parker is a moot point. But on what level is it possibly acceptable for the twitchy tax dodger to talk to the press about our or any other club's transfer targets? I dislike the dodgy twat more and more each season. It's all very quiet about his court case. Wonder if that's because he's good old English 'appy 'arry: Ingurlund's saviour and all round cockney good bloke.

I hope they throw the book at the cunt in court.

Harry Redknapp has revealed Spurs are in a three-way fight with Arsenal and Liverpool to sign Scott Parker.

The Tottenham chief has also confirmed his interest in highly-rated Lille winger Eden Hazard and admits he will sit down with chairman Daniel Levy to sign “one or two strong characters” this summer.

Asked about Parker, Redknapp said: “Well, he’s a good player, a top player, Footballer of the Year this year.

“I’m sure people are going to be interested in Scott. I know a couple of other clubs are interested, big clubs, but we’ll wait and see.

“Which clubs? Arsenal, Liverpool. I think they’re big clubs in for him. That’s the rumours anyway, that’s what I hear, so it will be hard.”

Asked about 20-year-old Hazard, rated one of the best young talents in the world, he added: “Yeah, I like him.

“I watched him this week. He is a good player, but it’s difficult because there are some good players in this country that I like.

“There’s a few lads over here I would like to go for if we can make some openings. we need to make openings first.”

Read more: Transfer news Tottenham Arsenal Liverpool are all chasing West Ham midfielder Scott Parker says Spurs boss Harry Redknapp - News - MirrorFootball.co.uk

I'd love to know does he feed the journos info to quiz him about.

It happens year in year out but its only really obvious now because hes in charge of Tottenham. There should be some fucking rule against that, getting the press do help you do your tapping up is ridiculous.

Don't really mind him if I'm honest, he's always been very complimentary about Liverpool, there are a lot worse people out there to hate than Redknapp.

Hicks and Gillette were alright by 'Arry, the fans should have left them alone too. They put "loadsamoney" in the club you know and that nasty Spaniard wasted it all...