You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I was wondering the same thing myself. Fuck paying anything to sign a petition that in all honesty would be ignored anyway.

You don't need to donate to sign the petition, that is just if you would like to donate, it's optional.

Once you get to that screen that means your signature has been complete. :thumbsup:

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pistonbroke
You don't need to donate to sign the petition, that is just if you would like to donate, it's optional.

Once you get to that screen that means your signature has been complete. :thumbsup:

Suppose i've signed it then.

I can't believe some people saying that if Hodgson takes over we'll be shit. Newsflash: we already are shit.

My heart says Kenny for the job, but my head says I hope he avoids it like the plague as he'll be on a hiding to nothing that can probably only tarnish his legendary status, especially with those Reds who are unlucky enough to be too young to have witnessed his greatness first hand.

I can't believe some people saying that if Hodgson takes over we'll be shit. Newsflash: we already are shit.

My heart says Kenny for the job, but my head says I hope he avoids it like the plague as he'll be on a hiding to nothing that can probably only tarnish his legendary status, especially with those Reds who are unlucky enough to be too young to have witnessed his greatness first hand.

We will all witness his greatness first hand if he becomes manager.

EXCLUSIVE - No Liverpool approach for Fulham boss

Jun 10 2010 By Paul Warburton

Add a comment

Recommend

Roy Hodgson Image 1

Roy Hodgson

FULHAM boss Roy Hodgson insists he is not about to join Liverpool – and has talked to no one connected with the Premiership giant.

Chronicle sport has learned the man who took the Whites to their first-ever European final just a month ago has no plans to leave Craven Cottage.

A rock-solid source close to the 62-year-old dismissed speculation linking him to the post as successor to Rafael Benitez – ousted from Anfield last Friday.

The source said: "No one from Liverpool, or connected with them has spoken to Roy – and he is mystified by all the conjecture over the last few days."

For all that, the man who came within a few minutes of a penalty shoot-out against Athletico Madrid to decide the Europa League is high up on the Reds list – mostly because Hodgson has worked wonders on a modest Fulham budget while reviving the careers of Danny Murphy, Damien Duff and Dickson Etuhu.

Liverpool want the same for their costly squad, but Hodgson hinted he would be in west London for campaign number three after welcoming his first signing of the summer on Tuesday when Philippe Senderos arrived from Arsenal.

Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for the latest Fulham news

Fulham Chronicle - Sport - Fulham - EXCLUSIVE - No Liverpool approach for Fulham boss

That bloke Paul Warburton has very good Fulham contacts - he's their Tony Barrett - so this is interesting, although, as has been noted, it could well just be a polite way of suggesting that the formal approach has yet to be made. All the same, it's an odd thing to write if Warburton knows that the real story is different.

That bloke Paul Warburton has very good Fulham contacts - he's their Tony Barrett - so this is interesting, although, as has been noted, it could well just be a polite way of suggesting that the formal approach has yet to be made. All the same, it's an odd thing to write if Warburton knows that the real story is different.

I think it's fairly common knowledge though that the board meeting has not been held yet to confirm what will be offered so pretty much anyone could have told us that no approach had been made yet. However, by this time next week, the approach will be made.

Roy Hodgson is in south Africa with BBC. He has been in lots phone chatter between him n purslow and kenny.

There will be a duo management team this season, Roy as manager and kenny a very hands on approach.

Liverpool are today going to approach fulham with 2m offer to let Roy go... Who knows what they will say, we are also getting 5m ish from inter as rafa is swiping backroom staff...

I only know this as my mrs is a teacher and some1 pretty high up has a nipper in her class... And after I pesterd her to ask them for info she did and this is what they said...

I personally think we could do much worse than Roy n Kenny... What's everyone elses take on it?

Ps. If you dont like it don't shhot the messenger, just thought you would all want to know what's being said... YNWA

This time twelve months ago when we'd just finished 2nd - would anyone have contemplated us looking at Roy Hodgeson for Manager?

What a fucking joke - and the Leeches keep creaming the top off for thier own little nestegg.

10 pages in. Any chance we could stop confusing having concerns with Hodgson's potential appointment with not supporting him if he gets the job/sticking pins in voodoo dolls etc?

And the speech impediment stuff ceased to be funny just before someone first posted it.

Oh, the grand old knob from york (shire)

He had 24,304 posts

and when he realised he had no mates or bird

..... he just made it 24,305

Would love the King to get the job but a tiny part of me is worried that we may be verging on 'Geordie delusional' territory, something similar to the 'Messiah' chants of Newcastle supporters in returning Kevin Keegan to the managers post. Maybe it's an unfair comparison but it's certainly at the back of my mind... Fuck it... King Kenny it is..

If Hodgeson takes over we will be Shit - we'll still be shit but shit nevertheless. Perhaps even more shit - why would players like Torres, Mascherano and Gerrard want to stick with us if Hodgeson was at the helm?

I'm waiting to see how this all plays out.

This time twelve months ago when we'd just finished 2nd - would anyone have contemplated us looking at Roy Hodgeson for Manager?

What a fucking joke - and the Leeches keep creaming the top off for thier own little nestegg.

Dalgish was in London today,whether it was to see Purslow or Hodgson I don't know

Strange. That wasn't a sentiment expressed when people were saying that with this team we should be challenging for the title. It wasn't a sentiment expressed when there were accusations of 'lowering expectations.'