You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

New lad started in the office on another team from me, web UI developer or some other poncy thing.

Anyhow I said good morning to him when I was grabbing a cuppa and within 5 mins I found out how many kids he had, where he travels from, where he used to work, how he was a team lead in his last 3 places and this role is a step down, how he could earn more if he wanted to, how he used to work from home whilst juggling the management of his teams, what car he has now and how it's not as good as his last 3 cos the missus wants a smaller engine for insurance purposes, when he plans to retire, how he doesn't like to buy lottery tickets cos, ye know, life is what you make it and winning would leave him feeling empty.

A 100 carrot cunt. I'm giving this gobshite a massive swerve. I'm already making a mental note now to avoid the spaz at the next Christmas party.

EDIT: I've just heard him say good morning to some bloke in Spanish. Wanker.

• Upvote 11

New lad started in the office on another team from me, web UI developer or some other poncy thing.

Anyhow I said good morning to him when I was grabbing a cuppa and within 5 mins I found out how many kids he had, where he travels from, where he used to work, how he was a team lead in his last 3 places and this role is a step down, how he could earn more if he wanted to, how he used to work from home whilst juggling the management of his teams, what car he has now and how it's not as good as his last 3 cos the missus wants a smaller engine for insurance purposes, when he plans to retire, how he doesn't like to buy lottery tickets cos, ye know, life is what you make it and winning would leave him feeling empty.

A 100 carrot cunt. I'm giving this gobshite a massive swerve. I'm already making a mental note now to avoid the spaz at the next Christmas party.

Beautiful.

Keep in touch. If I ever find out I've got something incurable, I'll pay this cunt a visit and make him cry. And put the video on YouTube.

I bet he never mentioned any of that in his interview.

Some fucking twat at the bottom of the road is washing his car and throwing buckets of water over it.

The water is freezing almost as soon as it’s hitting the road and it’s going to be like an ice rink.

Fucking idiot.

That silly bint with the cleaning business will be zooming along at 60mph any minute now.

• Upvote 1