You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

I did that matched betting for a while and made some good money but it really teaches you how much normal betting is a mugs game.

That’s not betting though is it. That’s earning money from playing bookies off against each other.

I was more referring to the football and geegees.

Last ‘big’ win I had was kicking king in the gold cup over a decade ago!

That’s not betting though is it. That’s earning money from playing bookies off against each other.

I was more referring to the football and geegees.

Last ‘big’ win I had was kicking king in the gold cup over a decade ago!

I still do the odd mug bets on the boxing but rarely win fuck all. Fucking love the grand national though, £2 on about 6 horses who all end up falling on the first few fences.

I remember betting on Kauto Star which was one of the top horses at the time, whilst pissed up on a Saturday. It was the most money I’ve ever bet on a single race. I put £40 on and took the SP which was pitiful. It ended up winning on a photo finish and I got £47 back.

It's high risk for little reward and quite often these massive favourites lose.

Fuck me. I really fucking hate this new chap. The CEO sends around a standard email to the company welcoming any new members that join. This is Mr Wankpot's response to the email cc'ing everyone... CUNT.

Many thanks XXXX.

I am very much looking forward to working closely with the team to maximise the commercial potential of the product and technology here.

My vast experience should be a benefit to you all in terms of technology and on a personal level. Through the good times and bad I can be a go-to guy, so feel free to contact me if needed.

I'm sitting beside xxxx so do feel free to pop over when you're having your morning Coffee. Mine is black - 2 sugars :0)

Best Regards,

XXXX

• Upvote 7

Fuck me. I really fucking hate this new chap. The CEO sends around a standard email to the company welcoming any new members that join. This is Mr Wankpot's response to the email cc'ing everyone... CUNT.

Many thanks XXXX.

I am very much looking forward to working closely with the team to maximise the commercial potential of the product and technology here.

My vast experience should be a benefit to you all in terms of technology and on a personal level. Through the good times and bad I can be a go-to guy, so feel free to contact me if needed.

I'm sitting beside xxxx so do feel free to pop over when you're having your morning Coffee. Mine is black - 2 sugars :0)

Best Regards,

XXXX

Mr Wankpot is a Grade A Cuntasaurus.

He sounds like my worst office nightmare come to life.