You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Instant cunt identifiers

Remmie

Extra bird in Skins

image.jpg

Moonpig.com 

Turdseyes maa has seen more cargo kecks than Vietnam 

Lizzie mate, you were best staying away from her. As fit as she is, she wouldn't look right getting walked out the place by tom hanks from castaway. 

negged though. 

• Upvote 1

When I worked in a boozer lads were always ordering something called Diesel, snakebite with black current juice in. Basically because they thought it was hard while masking the fact they didn't like the taste of alcohol. When I used to go out I used to wash my balls in Wild Turkey, it was 50%, I didn't care who knew I had it, it just tastes nice and lubricates you enough to tolerate an awful night club.

Fuck me i have repped S31 twice in the last few minutes, it must be the stress of the world cup... i am shitting myself in case Suarez does his knee again

Noticed this because Lizzie quoted it. Because you're on ignore and you know you are, mentioning me is a bit snidey. I can unlock PMs if you've got any issues, otherwise just let it go. Cheers.

Noticed this because Lizzie quoted it. Because you're on ignore and you know you are, mentioning me is a bit snidey. I can unlock PMs if you've got any issues, otherwise just let it go. Cheers.

I'm not snidely, you're just a precious little idiot.

• Downvote 1

I may be a prick, but I am neither snide or big headed. You've never met me, but I'm sure if you ask those who have they will put you straight. Your posts and your your silly behaviour are open for discussion. I'll write what I want on here, if you choose to ignore it, that's up to you. Now jog on you tedious bumpkin.

• Upvote 1

I've made my mind up based on what I've read on here. What you're like in reality is irrelevant. So I don't need putting straight thanks. If people think you're sound, thats up to them. I just don't like what you post or your manner.

What I don't understand is why you would want to discuss my "silly behaviour". Is my opinion of you that important? I would never mention you again from this day forward and not think anything of it. Your inference is that I'm being childish, yet I would put it to you that you are the one being infantile in your inability to let my issues with you pass. What is, is. Deal with it.

Tedious bumpkin I may be, but at least I'm honest. This will be my last post on the subject as we're fagging up threads with this crap. Apologies to everyone for that. 

You may now also jog on.

I've made my mind up based on what I've read on here. What you're like in reality is irrelevant. So I don't need putting straight thanks. If people think you're sound, thats up to them. I just don't like what you post or your manner.

What I don't understand is why you would want to discuss my "silly behaviour". Is my opinion of you that important? I would never mention you again from this day forward and not think anything of it. Your inference is that I'm being childish, yet I would put it to you that you are the one being infantile in your inability to let my issues with you pass. What is, is. Deal with it.

Tedious bumpkin I may be, but at least I'm honest. This will be my last post on the subject as we're fagging up threads with this crap. Apologies to everyone for that. 

You may now also jog on.

I hope you're not accusing me of being dishonest. I'm going to leave this alone as well, but if I'm on ignore, then ignore me. I won't refer to you or your behaviour any more.