You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Next Liverpool Manager

StevieH

Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?  

212 members have voted

1. 1. Hodgson, Pellegrini, Deschamps & Rijkaard for the next LFC Manager?

Hiddink's contract with Russia expires on the 30th of June. How much would the compensation be to buy him out of his contract with Turkey which is due to start on August 1st?

Thats why its short term mate, 1st of July to 1st of August.

"Guus has shown over the years that he is loyal to agreements that he signed," Van Nieuwenhuizen said. "There is no reason why he would change such behaviour. Guus just started two weeks ago in Turkey and as much as he likes the Premier League and as much as he respects Liverpool as a legendary club with a great future ahead, a switch would be hardly doable. I know, never say never and especially in football this is true, but for me this is an impossible thought."

And:

“We can never say anything for 100 per cent, so I couldn’t say Hiddink won’t go to lead Inter,” agent Cees Van Niewenhuizen told Telelombardia. “But I think it seems impossible. Inter did ask me if Hiddink could be a candidate for the Nerazzurri bench, but I replied he is about to start a new experience with Turkey and will not ask the Federation to terminate the contract. He intends to see out his deal. This is a matter between Inter and the Turkish Federation. As far as I can tell, since that conversation Inter have spoken to Rafa Benitez and Fabio Capello, but not to the Turkish FA.”

"Guus has shown over the years that he is loyal to agreements that he signed," Van Nieuwenhuizen said. "There is no reason why he would change such behaviour. Guus just started two weeks ago in Turkey and as much as he likes the Premier League and as much as he respects Liverpool as a legendary club with a great future ahead, a switch would be hardly doable. I know, never say never and especially in football this is true, but for me this is an impossible thought."

And:

“We can never say anything for 100 per cent, so I couldn’t say Hiddink won’t go to lead Inter,” agent Cees Van Niewenhuizen told Telelombardia. But I think it seems impossible. Inter did ask me if Hiddink could be a candidate for the Nerazzurri bench, but I replied he is about to start a new experience with Turkey and will not ask the Federation to terminate the contract. He intends to see out his deal. This is a matter between Inter and the Turkish Federation. As far as I can tell, since that conversation Inter have spoken to Rafa Benitez and Fabio Capello, but not to the Turkish FA.”

Well this was my reply to the text. He has a deal with Turkey - No way.

One can dream I suppose.

Hiddink's contract with Russia expires on the 30th of June. How much would the compensation be to buy him out of his contract with Turkey which is due to start on August 1st?

Think this rumour originates from the offal, apparently its come from Michael Owen through some horsey connection, someone posted it on the offal, a friend of a friend told me, kind of thing, ill see if its still there..

16/1 william hills if anyones interested ..

Edited by bonesman

If (big if)we get the final with Hodgson, I would have been to every fucking match, so I will decide whether or not I want to go the match in the first place. If a final place means we keep the Americans then I hope we fail, if being shit gets rid of the Americans then I hope we fail, if Roy Hodgson's appointment finally shows people the contempt this board has of the fans of this club then I hope he fails.

I might however decide to spend the next year, discecting every single press conferance he gives, criticising everything he does, lapping up malicious lies that give credence to my 'theories', cherry picking particular matches and instances that suit my arguments, dismissing other peoples opinions as irrelevant and blinded by their love of Roy, stating that I won't be brow beaten by 'sheap' then finally when I have my way, I might start posting about 'getting behind the reds' and 'standing as one' and lecturing people one what it means to be a liverpool fan.

Fucking superbly put.