You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F9T Talk Back

26-03-2010 | - Lorena Salvio

First I would like to wish you happy birthday! You had a great game the other night in the Europa League as Liverpool made the last eight. Here’s a question that I’m sure lots of Atletico Madrid fans are thinking right now. Should Liverpool knock-out Benfica, and Atletico beat Valencia… who will win the semis if you both meet? Who do you want to make the final? Lots of love and lots of luck! Lorena

Spanish ForumHello to everyone once again, and thanks for all the messages I’ve received via the website for my birthday. Lorena, thanks for the message and the question. First we have to beat Benfica, a team with plenty of tradition. It’s going to be a very tough tie as they have a great team, with great players- players who are well known in Spain like Saviola, Aimar, Di María, Cardozo or Javi García. They are also a side who play good football and they have knocked-out Hertha Berlín and Olympique Marseille. We have to try and put one foot in the next round when we play at Anfield. Atletico also face a tough team in Valencia. They are two very evenly balanced ties…so let’s take things one step at a time.

26-03-2010 | anuka9

Hola Fernando, Happy Birthday, 26 years old! I hope you had fun. Liverpool are not doing too well of late and there’s talk of other clubs wanting to sign you… what are your thoughts on the issue? You recently said that your future lies at Liverpool, but if the club fail to qualify for the Champions League, would you consider moving? Can’t wait to hear from you. Love (K) anuka9 ¡you´ll never walk alone!

Spanish ForumHola anuka9. Thanks. My place is here at Liverpool, and in England. It’s too early to talk, but I still think that we will finish fourth, but qualifying for the Champions League isn’t the most important thing on my mind. The most important thing is for the club is to try and sign quality players, footballers who improve the quality of current squad. We need four more top players to be really competitive, players who are better than all of us who are here at the moment, and whose arrival will make the rest work that extra bit harder. Next season we want to be challenging for the Premier League title, and the Champions League of Europa League, but for that to happen we need some new signings. And remember, I’ve still got three years to run on my contract.

26-03-2010 | LFC-Girl-9

Hola Fernando, Hope you are well and recovering! Since being at Liverpool you have achieved a lot and broken many records, like being the quickest player to score 50! I´d like to know which one of these you are most proud of? Thank you & best wishes for the future. Sophie x

English ForumHola, I feel fine and I’m looking forward to ending the season in style. It’s difficult to pick one record. The two back-to-back hattricks at Anfield, beating Ruud Van Nistelrooy’s goal tally for the foreign player with the most goals in a debut season in England, or scoring in eight straight games in the league… They are all special to me, plus there’s the love and respect I’ve felt from Liverpool fans since I’ve been living in the city- it’s been almost three years now.

26-03-2010 | _O’Neill_

Hola Fernando, ¡Happy 2010! Barcelona are having a great season, and although Atletico’s and Liverpool’s seasons have been quite frustrating, it’s been enjoyable to watch how Barcelona have written their name in the history books with those six titles. I’m sure that every footballer would love to experience a season that special. What do you think that Liverpool need to able to enjoy a year similar to that experienced by Barcelona? What do the Red’s miss that Barca have? Hope that you start winning again, playing like never before and that you will soon be lifting many trophies. Congratulations. A big hello. Alexandra.

Spanish ForumWhat Barcelona achieved was remarkable. It’s amazing to win all the titles your team are involved in. I’ve said before that we need four or five top players so that we push ourselves even more. Competition for places is a positive thing, especially at big clubs. As for the new signings, that’s a question for Rafa Benitez. The boss in charge of everything to do with the new arrivals.

26-03-2010 | Emilia95

Hola Fernando!!! You have score many beautiful goals so far in this season (hopefully you`ll score some more :wink ... But which of all the goals do you like most? I really liked our second one against Pompey It was a nice and beautiful goal so just keep playing good football and score more goals. Hugs from Emilia.

English ForumHola Emilia. It’s not an easy task to pick one goal. If I had to choose, it would probably be the opening goal of our game against Man Utd at Anfield. A game we went onto win. I also dedicated the goal to a friend who has been going through a bit of a rough time recently. You pointed out the goal against Portsmouth, there’s also the goal against Man United at Old Trafford… some of the goals in my hattrick against Hull, the last minute goal away to Villa…

Well, that’s all for this time. Thanks for everything and I look forward to hearing from you all again…

We wouldn't go bust, if it meant not saving their bacon it would be better if he refused a move until investors got us for a knock down price.

There is no guarantee that the next owners would be less obsessed with balancing the books. Say you loan 200-300-400 million pounds to buy the club and can repay 100 million the next day by selling one player. That's good business. Shit for the fans, though.

as i said, If this is a done deal then sell gerrard and switch the lights out

Don't be fucking daft.

Anyway, yeah, nothing has changed since the other thread on this has it? It's just people posting the very same opinions all over again. He'll stay for this season, if there's no investement and we dont challenge next season he'll likley be off seems to be the general consenus.

Nice to know that any no-mark fat pissed up twat can say something and get a reaction on here though. If only people in future could show a bit of restraint or some common sense that'd be great.

The most important thing is for the club is to try and sign quality players, footballers who improve the quality of current squad. We need four more top players to be really competitive, players who are better than all of us who are here at the moment, and whose arrival will make the rest work that extra bit harder.

Positionally? Left-back, central midfield, right-midfield, central defence?

Nice to know that any no-mark fat pissed up twat can say something and get a reaction on here though. If only people in future could show a bit of restraint or some common sense that'd be great.

Read my op again. I wasn't reacting, I was taking the piss out of the fat cunt.

as i said, If this is a done deal then sell gerrard and switch the lights out

You plank. So they go- and what then? You'd stop supporting?

No player is bigger than this football club. The sooner fans who come out with shite like that realise that the better.

• 2 weeks later...

Cracking jape this morning. Three of the thundercunts were at it about Torres:

Alan *hic* Brazil - "Ahh've heard he's orf tae *hic* Citeh"

Steve Stammers of the Mirror - "He'll be at Chelsea next season, nailed on."

Ronnie Irani, the well known Bolton born & bred manyoo supporting failed cricketer turned knowfuckall football pundit and general supercunt - "Norrr, 'e'll be off t' Barca"

Gave me a good laugh on the way to work if nothing else.

Oh and Brazil said the rumour going round where he was last night that it's Martin O'Neil to Liverpool next season. I'm not sure which particular ditch he was lying in when he heard that as he didn't elaborate, the big faced, drunken fuck.

Cracking jape this morning. Three of the thundercunts were at it about Torres:

Alan *hic* Brazil - "Ahh've heard he's orf tae *hic* Citeh"

Steve Stammers of the Mirror - "He'll be at Chelsea next season, nailed on."

Ronnie Irani, the well known Bolton born & bred manyoo supporting failed cricketer turned knowfuckall football pundit and general supercunt - "Norrr, 'e'll be off t' Barca"

Gave me a good laugh on the way to work if nothing else.

Oh and Brazil said the rumour going round where he was last night that it's Martin O'Neil to Liverpool next season. I'm not sure which particular ditch he was lying in when he heard that as he didn't elaborate, the big faced, drunken fuck.

United have been knocked out have they ? Lets deflect attention away from the fact eh ! I must admit I have listened to them a bit this week whilst I have been on Holiday (5Live is election obsessed Im already sick of it !) and Alan (hic) Brazil was shouting his pet Bolton Monkey down for suggesting BM could knock out MU..."German are you Ronnie ? We will get through no question...hic"

Brazil with that 'I've heard that MON is the next manager' rumour is like the bloke with tinnitus who keeps asking someone to 'answer that telephone'. IT'S IN YOUR HEAD, YOU DRUNK AND BLOATED IMMIGRANT SPUD MUNCHER!!!!!!

Alan Brazil is from Glasgow. He's not Irish.

Fuck Alan Brazil -= He's a lying useless PRICK - Torres aint going anywhere... My cousin's jet company are still booked for next year to fly him and reina back and for spain when they need to go anywhere.

So this is just bullshit probably because United got booted out of the champs league and there will be no more news so he thought he might have a pop at LFC now.

Pissed up bitter jock twat...

Tosser.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BUILT BY SHANKS,BROKE BY YANKS, PAY YOUR MONEY TO THE BANKS - RIP LFC 2010

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil Lennon i supposedly saying that o'neill is off here.

If O'Neil joins us I will be really really gutted. Not only do I think he is a total fucking spa, he is also out of his depth at a club like Villa, so coming here would be a total fucking disaster. There would be an initial jump in results but then it would go back to abject shite, but worse. I think this actually worries me more then Mourinho being our manager.