You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Callow,cowardly,inspiration sucking Benitez

thompsonsnose

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible performance. Utter shite. But the bit I've highlighted is rubbish. We're all fucked off with that performance but you don't need to write such fucking nonsense.

To be honest Johnny, I think I'd prefer it if he was doing it on purpose because at least then I'd think he still knew what he was doing, even if I didn't like it.

We'll probably twat Arsenal 5-1 or something now but in the grand scheme of things, what does it matter when we set out to hold Wolves to a fucking draw? Is that seriously how we're going to win a title?

I dont know what to think, rafa's lost it. But im sure he doesn't tell the players to go and play shit and show no interest.

I'm sure he doesn't but that's exactly what the players have been doing all season.Wether you are pro or anti Rafa surely the time has come to fuck him off as it's clear the players have no confidence,direction or inspiration, and that only comes from the manager.We only ever seem to go out not to get beat - but have failed at that - it's just utter shite.If he had any nous nhe should walk away before his reputation is totally ruined.

To be honest Johnny, I think I'd prefer it if he was doing it on purpose because at least then I'd think he still knew what he was doing, even if I didn't like it.

We'll probably twat Arsenal 5-1 or something now but in the grand scheme of things, what does it matter when we set out to hold Wolves to a fucking draw? Is that seriously how we're going to win a title?

We were deplorable. Bad tactics, and players playing utter shite. But Benitez is not trying to lose on purpose and to suggest it is fucking retarded. (I can;t believe I even had to write that line)

Even talking about winning the title is pointless as we don't have title winning owners so it will never happen anyway, but we should be comfortable top 4. However, we have played truly awful this season. When you compare the second half of last season, and even the first half where we weren't playing well, but forced out results like Utd have been this season, it is so hard to understand where this seasons awful play has come from. Decent players and top players have lost form so badly that it's hard to see where the next result is coming from. But shithouse tactics like today against teams we should be attacking are hard to watch.

Gerrard was out.

your saying that the team played better cos no Gerrard?

Gerrard is the one bringing the team down - not Rafa?

i agree that Gerrard has been rushed back too soon and why play him if he is not 100% - but Rafa is the one making those decisions and Gerrard would do anything for club so of course he will say he can play

unfortunately his body (and state of mind tbh) is just not up to it at the moment

he needs to rest & have the op so he can come back 100% imo

Terrible performance. Utter shite. But the bit I've highlighted is rubbish. We're all fucked off with that performance but you don't need to write such fucking nonsense.

i think and have thought for some time that he is desperately trying to keep himself in a job - after all 1 point is better than none

textbook Rafa

We were deplorable. Bad tactics, and players playing utter shite. But Benitez is not trying to lose on purpose and to suggest it is fucking retarded. (I can;t believe I even had to write that line)

To be honest, about a month ago i seen that same theory postulated.

Basically, Rafa is trying to get sacked for the pay-off.

And I thought, silly conspiracy theory nonsense.

But at this point, i dont know what to think. His decisions are just not logical.

People can try and say what they like but he has made stupid decisions over and over.

Question is why? Personally I think hes just so fucking stubborn he wants

his tactics to start working again. Which at the moment they are not.

We're fifth now. Woohoooooo! Creeping up the table fucking ninja style.

Are you joking?

--------------------PLD----------PTS

Man Utd-------------23-----------50

Arsenal--------------22-----------48

Chelsea--------------21-----------48

Tottenham-----------23-----------41

Liverpool-------------23-----------38

Man City-------------21-----------38

Aston Villa-----------21------------36

Did you just pick random words when tying to attack the manager?

Callow? How so?

Cowardly, in what way?

Well, cowardly in that he doesn't seem to have the cojones to lose while attempting to win. Not sure about callow though.

Rafa seems like a very good bloke to me but I believe his time is up.

Not winning is one thing. But playing the sort of horrible, negative football that we are is quite another. Football is about entertainment - and Liverpool do not entertain. Stoke City are more pleasing on the eye than this Liverpool team.

I didn't think I'd ever see us play a poorer brand of football than we did under the last few days of the Houllier era but Benitez has sunk even lower. This level of football is simply shocking and appalling.

Benitez has got to go. Even if we scrape into the CL I would still want him gone as I am now completely convinced we will never win the league with him in charge.

Well, cowardly in that he doesn't seem to have the cojones to lose while attempting to win. Not sure about callow though.

Rafa seems like a very good bloke to me but I believe his time is up.

Hes forgotten that hes the manger of Liverpool Football Club.

Either hes scared of the responsibility, or hes trying to get the sack for his £5mill.

Neither read well.

This really is very easy.

Please Rafa just act with some dignity and go. Go and negotiate your pay off, and go. If you had any respect for the people who you claim to represent you'd resign now. In fact your tactics tonight showed no respect to us again so I'll not show you any.

Please fuck off away from this club while we still have a chance to salvage something from this season.