You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Reading Match Thread

RobbieOR

Degen looked knackered. Errrr, hello!!!! Was I not saying BEFORE the game that playing Darby against Reading in the first game (with Degen on the bench) made no sense?!?! 'Degen was tired because he hasn't played for ages'. That's exactly the point I was making!

And to be fair, Carra was hardly running around like a spring chicken at the end was he? Why wasn't Darby on the bench if Degen was potentially going to be tired?

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I hope all the Rafapologists are feeling suitably contrite after that shocker.

You`ve defended his every mad decision and generally abused those of us who are not of the same mind for so long but now the chickens have really come home to roost.

This is the worst Liverpool side I ever had the displeasure of witnessing.

Our two star players are now perma crocks, our once solid rock at the back is over the hill and our new £20m great hope is a one paced pussy.

We are seriously Fucked.

Well at least your getting some point scoring in. Well done you.

Well at least your getting some point scoring in. Well done you.

Why not? I`ve had to put up with derogatory comments and snide remarks for a long while now, all just for being right.

I`ve supported this Club for 34 years and will still be supporting them when \Rafa`s loyalties change to his next Club.

Rafa blaming the referee.

'Where your team good enough, Rafa?' 'Blah, blah, blah'.

'Where your team good enough?' 'Blah, blah, our level, chances, referee, blah'.

He won't answer the questions, won't be honest and then when the press go to town on him in the next few days he'll have people whinging and saying it's not fair.

Rafa blaming the referee.

'Where your team good enough, Rafa?' 'Blah, blah, blah'.

'Where your team good enough?' 'Blah, blah, our level, chances, referee, blah'.

He won't answer the questions, won't be honest and then when the press go to town on him in the next few days he'll have people whinging and saying it's not fair.

Blaming the referee for what?

Yossi kicking Longs ankles inside the area?

Jesus wept.

Fuck off, good Fazack lad Ste.

why?

He is a fucking dickhead, never got anything good to say about us. Don't give a shit if he is from fazack, I hate his smug little face.

Anyway, thats the least of anyones problems. People need to wise up and realise whilst the two yank cunts own us Rafa is going nowhere. No other club in the league would put up with the shit we have this season.

Just got in

Out fought, beaten in the air every single fucking time

Out thought...See what I did there?

Out played

They played with confidence and intent

We tried to control the game and passed it side ways

Ngog fucking spent most of his time in midfield

Lucas Leiva is fucking shit and anyone who says otherwise has no fucking clue what he or she is talking about

If Aquilani is a £20 Million player worth £30 Million he needs to start fucking showing it, he was shit defensively today.

2 HOLDING MIDFIELD PLAYERS AT HOME AGAINST READING OR ANY OTHER NO MARK FUCKING TEAM DOESN'T FUCKING WORK

Reading where by far the better team and I stayed behind to applaud, well done to them.

Yet another spineless approach by Benitez, and an utter horror show from our defense.

Our tactical fucking genius needs to get his arse into gear before it gets nasty. People said 'What if he wins the FA Cup and UEFA Cup is that good enough?' Well we are out of the FA Cup so if we don't win the UEFA can we sack him then?

I'm beyond livid from a selfish point of view I've been up since 6 trying to sort out tickets, driving all around Liverpool, going to fucking cancelled lectures and what not.

This is one of my worst moments as a Liverpool supporter tbh, I am beyond angry at that fucking gang of spineless cunts on the pitch, and that fella on the bench who has more excuses than sense.

If I ever see 2 holding midfield players at Anfield again, I will no longer sing his name at the ground.

This is and hasn't been since the beginning of the season, Good enough.

Rafa Out.

Guest Pistonbroke

Bitterly disappointed with that shite. No passion, no heart, no spirit and no fucking idea. Hard to see how we can turn our season around, we have ageing and uninterested players. The rest are just fucking shite and the manager is clueless at times.

I'm too fucking depressed to even slate the manager or the team, I've never felt this low as a Liverpool fan, I'm sad and depressed. Not picking up a paper for at least a week, fuck football, We were badly beaten tonight, the team is a shambles from start to finish, made up Stevie and Nando were taken when they were and Pepe didn't have to walk of defeated again, that's it from me, not interested what happens now.

I'm too fucking depressed to even slate the manager or the team, I've never felt this low as a Liverpool fan, I'm sad and depressed. Not picking up a paper for at least a week, fuck football, We were badly beaten tonight, the team is a shambles from start to finish, made up Stevie and Nando were taken when they were and Pepe didn't have to walk of defeated again, that's it from me, not interested what happens now.

same here mate

i ranted long and hard before, so im not going to bother

im just sick and tired of us, kinda happy we went out, its one less game to watch this season

you know what.. Rafa deserves the onwers we've got. The man has no humility whatso fucking ever. He's pathetic. He got his iwsh in the summer and what does he do, he makes us into the worst footballing side since Allardyce's Bolton. Then he goes and blames everyone and anyone but himself for the mess.

Fuck the owner and fuck rafa. In fact fuck football. i don't know when i last enjoyed watching a game. fuck it all.

I have only two things to say :

1. That was utterly shit;

2. Jim Beglin - I can now look at Gary Steven's tackle with historical perspective and I realise that he knew something we all didn't when he snapped your fucking leg in two, you utter shitbag.

This manager could not motivate a pekinese to piss up against a lamp post.

Players who can't pass. Players who pass backwards instead of forwards. Players who pass to the wrong player. Players who pass unnecessarily. Players who don't pass when they should. Players who can't keep the ball when passed to them. Players who try and run through two or three opposition players when they don't have the ability to and never will. Players who throw themselves to the ground instead of fighting.

The manager bought these players, the manager picks them and the manager tells them how to play. The manager doesn't know what he's doing.

The football is a shambles because the team is a shambles because the manager is a shambles because the club is a shambles because the owners are a shambles.

The owners aren't going anywhere so the manager has to. Even if new owners do come in the manager still has to go. I have zero faith or trust in him and that's not the shithouse owners fault.