You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool fans literally got away with murder... says Chelsea official website.

Russ Atmosphere

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll never get tired of this Moores family shit. Even remotely comparing it to Abramovich is laughable in the extreme.

John Moores' main priority was always Everton anyway. If this nob did have any respect for Shankly, which clearly he hasn't, he'd know that he took Liverpool from '32nd' to first in in 4.5 years and balanced the books.

Nick is right about some points non-Reds would agree with (ever spoken to a blue/manc about Heysel and Athens?) but if Wolves put their European trailblazing years on their Official Website to try and put us down they'd be laughed off the planet.

All quibbles with Tomkins aside, he nor the offal would never do anything that repugnant in a million years.

Can't. Buy. Class.

dont know why he'd bring up another clubs history like that? strange indeed

though he's got a fair point about athens.it was a fucking disgrace to see thousands get in with those blag tickets.every cunt who was a part of that needs to have their fucking head examined.

Those with fake tickets shouldn't have been allowed in in the first place.

Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Which points would a none Liverpool fan agree with?

Sadly, the bits about Heysel and Athens.

The day after the final in 2007 SSN was full of know-nothing cunts texting/e-mailing about Liverpool fans - the gist being that it can't be a coincidence that the disasters at Heysel and Hillsborough and the near-disaster in Athens had "one thing in common". There were a lot of brainless turds eager to bite when that scum Gaillard branded Reds fans the worst in Europe.

I heard some really bad stories about the Athens fiasco, Tom.

Lots of Liverpool fans behaved like cunts that day.

Of course they did. But tehre isn't a person on here who, having paid someone £200 or something for a ticket, wouldn't try and get in to the ground.

Also, if you then had a legit ticket, and couldn't get in because some cunt with a fake was in your seat, then you'd be just about ready to punch someone's fucking lights out.

Anyone who says they wouldn't isn't a fucking liar.

They shouldn't have been allowed in and I find it diffidult to lay too much blame at the feet of fans just wanting to watch their team.

Pretty emotive and confrontational points of view there, however if you werent a Liverpool fan you might agree with some of the points made.

Agreed really, but not that shite about Hesyel, etc, that's just taking it way too fucking far. As for the rest of it though, it's surely stemming from the song about them having no history, which to be totally honest is the only song that makes me cringe a bit that Liverpool fans sing.

"They were set up after a rent dispute with Everton" Thats the only one i can find, not sure what Kennys Spell is suggesting.......

Sorry if I gave an impression that I was suggesting anything - I just seem to see a lot of posts from this guy that "half" say something without actually saying it. In West Derby we call that "Snide". Not saying he is snide, just wondering what he was getting at.

It's only fair to give him a chance to clear it up before accusing him of anything.

Of course they did. But tehre isn't a person on here who, having paid someone £200 or something for a ticket, wouldn't try and get in to the ground.

Also, if you then had a legit ticket, and couldn't get in because some cunt with a fake was in your seat, then you'd be just about ready to punch someone's fucking lights out.

They shouldn't have been allowed in and I find it diffidult to lay too much blame at the feet of fans just wanting to watch their team.

I know people who got their tickets stolen, from their own fans Tom.

I'm not saying UEFA cocked up, because they did, at the checkpoints there was like 1 UV Light to check the tickets between 10 stewards/police. That being said, it's atrocious that they can be linked to H'Boro.

One of my mates couldn't enter the stadium because his ticket was snatched from his hand by another Liverpool fan. And I heard this happened to quite a few people that day.

There is no question UEFA fucked it up big time with the venue but some liverpool fans need to take a long hard look at themselves.

Sadly, the bits about Heysel and Athens.

The day after the final in 2007 SSN was full of know-nothing cunts texting/e-mailing about Liverpool fans - the gist being that it can't be a coincidence that the disasters at Heysel and Hillsborough and the near-disaster in Athens had "one thing in common". There were a lot of brainless turds eager to bite when that scum Gaillard branded Reds fans the worst in Europe.

Again this sort of depends on what your agenda is, I was in Athens and I still have my full ticket - just walked straight into the ground. Didn't actually sit in my allocated seat either, just plonked myself down where I thought was good and watched the game. Heard there was some commotion outside when fans were being turned away - fans who held legit tickets were being turned away because they didn't have the proper gate checks and infrastructure in place to ensure proper order.

Should those fans who forked out for the tickets, travel and digs simply turn away and accept that?

Sorry if I gave an impression that I was suggesting anything - I just seem to see a lot of posts from this guy that "half" say something without actually saying it. In West Derby we call that "Snide". Not saying he is snide, just wondering what he was getting at.

It's only fair to give him a chance to clear it up before accusing him of anything.

Cant give him a chance to to say anything mate hes a cunt and he earns that title for an number of reasons including but not limited to the following statement:

"Yet Liverpool's history isn't that glorious."

Surely our club have to do something to counter this libellous propaganda against the fans.

Don't they?

If someone got in touch with Pursestrings (SOS could?) he'd probably contact them himself and get it sorted out. Parry would've wouldn't he? So I can't see why he wouldn't.

In fact if someone got in touch with SOS and asked them to ask Purselow, he'd probably get it sorted in a few hours. If not it's a fucking joke really, but that's kind of Chelsea's point I guess with shit like that.

They will. And they will have a right laugh about it.

Because they are cunts.

Wouldn't be that surprising considering it's them, yeah.

I really saw some shite things in Athens. I wrote a piece on YNWA.tv when I got back. It couldn't have been more the opposite of Istanbul. Liverpool fans beating the shite out of other Liverpool fans for their tickets. I remember been in Syntagma (sp?) square and a lad saying he had a ticket for sale for £100. He was inundated with lads and so he promptly brought out about another 20 tickets and everyone of them was bought, despite all of us watching saying they were clearly fake.

Going to the ground and watching two older Liverpudlian lads (probably 45) telling a bunch of Pakistani lads to "fuck off you paki cunts - you shouldn't be allowed follow liverpool". When anothe older scouser told them to shut the fuck up as they were home and away fans, the two lads turned on him. Fucking horrible shite.

I was tear gased and batoned going into the ground and I just made it in. When I was in there though I was surrounded by empty seats. A total fucking shambles, and while UEFA fucked up badly, some of our fans that day were a total fucking disgrace.

Liverpools fans buying the Sun in the airport going home was the last straw for me.

But then look at Man Utd fans for the home leg of last seasons Man Utd v Roma game. Rangers fans in Manchester at the UEFA Cup Final. The list goes on. The knobheads are still out there.