You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am Losing Faith

Guest LFD

Have You Lost Faith In Benitez?  

135 members have voted

1. 1. Have You Lost Faith In Benitez?

• Yes - Time for a change and now.
    • Losing Faith - But wait till the end of the season.
    • No - He's the right man for the job.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a brilliant post mate. Frankly I have already lost faith in him, but you cannot blame me for supporting him because I've done so blindly for four years. So I'd like to see someone like Hiddink or Mourinho brought in quickly so he could get some time to adjust and prepare for next season. But obviously I'm in dreamland and the owners would probably end up getting someone like Bruce Arena to take over. There are so many terrible things happening to the club I love it's unreal.

- Odd Subs: subbing Gerrard for showing too much passion in th Derby after changing the game by winning the penalty and getting their player sent off.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't his replacement do that?

Gerrard won the first penalty, and Hibbert got sent off.

Then Lucas came on for Gerrard, and won the second penalty, and Neville got sent off.

29 and a half hours to sort it out and here you are gassing on here.

The clock is ticking Alex

I've already sorted everything, Duncan.

However, I will not release the team news etc, until an hour before kick off.

My view is that if he was happy with the 5 year contract he signed after much public arguing he should deliver.

After 5 years we are shite. He signed the contract if he was not happy to deliver under the conditions he was offered he should have fucked it off.

He signed it, he was happy.

He is not an alturist.

He signed it for exactly the same reason Torres & Gerrard picked up their whopping raises in the summer, or Xabi joined RM: It benefited him & his family financially.

All of them are very professional (None of them are even remotely Dioff style pisstakers) but they go to work for the same reason you & i do......

It's our club, it's their job

Who would you have in Dan ?

In an ideal world, and for this I make no apologies, I'd say Mourinho. His wages might be high but I reckon we could get him for the same money Rafa is on. His record is unquestionable. I'd also look at Hiddink, who galvanised Chelsea last year after (the remarkably overhyped) Scolari was sacked.

I don't want to call for his head, and I'm not doing yet, but I am losing faith in him by the game and I just feel as though we're stuck in a rut that he won't be able to get us out of.

He is not an alturist.

He signed it for exactly the same reason Torres & Gerrard picked up their whopping raises in the summer, or Xabi joined RM: It benefited him & his family financially.

All of them are very professional (None of them are even remotely Dioff style pisstakers) but they go to work for the same reason you & i do......

It's our club, it's their job

Where did his post say otherwise? I know you think you're some sort of modern football financial guru, but I couldn't give a toss if he's here for the money or not, the point is he's not earning that whopping new deal and should be fucked off.

Where did his post say otherwise? I know you think you're some sort of modern football financial guru, but I couldn't give a toss if he's here for the money or not, the point is he's not earning that whopping new deal and should be fucked off.

I read Anny's post as implying that if he thought the owner/budget restrictions were too great then he shouldn't have signed the contract in the 1st place.

I was responding to that. If he didn't mean that, then cool.