You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wank Face JR

Fowlers God

I agree the balance of the first team squad is down to Rafa. The Alonso affair is totally down to him and maybe he now needs to look at his own man-management style.

Have to agree! his aloofness to players like Alonso contradict his continued support of a player like Lucas. Imagine Alonso receiving the same backing when he was in poor form - he wouldn't have left. Look at Crouch at Spurs, he isn't first choice there either, look at Bellamy at City. Our squad has got worse and that's down to his inability to manage his players.

Can one of the Mods please shut this thread- It was suppossed to be about those fucking cancers ruining our club and getting behind our manager and players not fucking bsashing them- we have enough threads telling them how shit they are ect.

This thread was suppossed to be about gettuing behind our team. No fucker wants to do that by the sound of things this week, If all you wanna do is be boring and negative fuck off down ya local boozer and talk bollocks with the pissed up man that knows EVERY thing about football-cause clealy you all do.

Half the people on here have just given those american Cunts exactly want they want. You can all fuck off in my oppinion.

1) Rafa could play Gerrard alongside Monster - the predicament he is in is down to himself - no one bought Lucas for him and no one forces him to play. He replicates what Masch does, he also bought a player he knew was going to be injured - so may be you need to analyse all that.

Why drop Gerrard back and stifle his game and the threat he poses, even though Yossi can play in that position. Gerrard has more of an impact behind Torres than he does in the middle. Rafa has spent big money on Aquilani and from what I have seen and what we have done in getting him back on his way to full fitness, he is a quality player, however only time will tell whether he can settle in the Premier League, and like bringing in any player it is a gamble.

2)Arbeloa was sold, we didn't have to sell him. I like Johnson but if you have limited funds, i dont think you can justify spending 17 million on a fullback. Again we didn't have to sell Arbeloa - rafa choose to.

Arbeloa wanted to move. I think you can justify spending £17 Million on a full back, if you want quality you have to pay, and Glen Johnson is a quality player.

3)In his tenure at the club, how many strikers have we had, the fact that we ended up with only one forward has to go down to the man who assembled the squad. I dont like the Yanks but its ludicrous to suggest that the squad is unbalanced because of them. Rafa bought the players and assembled the squad - pure and simple.

So you can't pick one then No? And we have 2 forwards on the bench, N'Gog and Voronin. As I said they may not be world class but they are forwards and back up to Torres. And also Kuyt can swap around into the forwards position.

He has to carry a lot of the flak, Lucas has never been good enough and even though he hasn't been the worst, his best offers the team little to nothing. Everyone can see it but Rafa persists with playing him and when you have Kuyt on the right and Riera offering nothing on the left - you cant expect us to create anything. Kuyt cannot beat a man, Riera is in woeful form, Monster and Lucas offer 0 offensively. Torres and Gerrard cannot carry the team! Rafa has had ample time to sort this out. He went for Keane when he should have gone for Asharvin, he went for Morientes when he should have gone for Anelka. Yes, hindsight is a wonderful thing but these are the decisions he gets paid for.

Rafa is not untouchable, and he does make some errors in his decisions You're saying he should have gone for Arshavin and Anelka, but who says they would have wanted to come here, Morientes just couldn't settle in our league, the thing is though if they don't work Rafa gets rid. If the attitude is not right he gets rid, if they want to leave he lets them go, as long as he can get an alternative replacement in.

Lucas has been improving this season and only a blinkered Lucas hatred filled supporter will deny this, he is merely filling in for the time being until Aqualani comes to full fitness. He has been getting in the box and creating a lot more than he used to, so to say he offers 0 is wrong in my opinion, he doesn't offer a multitude of creative passes but he has offered more than his first two years.

In relation to Riera I said this in the thread about him the other day, he is suited to playing against the lesser teams like Hull, Burnley, Sunderland etc, where he can unlock defences and cause lots of problems, you know those games were we struggled to win over the past few years, but against the big 4 he does struggle, so he does offer something, he had a stinker on Sunday, so be it. He'll contribute more than a lot of other Liverpool players have over the years let me tell you.

But enough about that, this thread is about that slimy cunt Gillete and his lies. Those two upstairs need to shoulder a hell of lot more responsibility than they are, and probably ever will.

Can one of the Mods please shut this thread- It was suppossed to be about those fucking cancers ruining our club and getting behind our manager and players not fucking bsashing them- we have enough threads telling them how shit they are ect.

This thread was suppossed to be about gettuing behind our team. No fucker wants to do that by the sound of things this week, If all you wanna do is be boring and negative fuck off down ya local boozer and talk bollocks with the pissed up man that knows EVERY thing about football-cause clealy you all do.

Half the people on here have just given those american Cunts exactly want they want. You can all fuck off in my oppinion.

Shut your moaning bitch!

On a serious note though, you're right some people feel they need to bring it back round to Rafa which in turn takes away what message we are trying to promote and educate people on about our wonderful owners.

Shut your moaning bitch!

On a serious note though, you're right some people feel they need to bring it back round to Rafa which in turn takes away what message we are trying to promote and educate people on about our wonderful owners.

Its so frustrating seeing the impact that they make within our own fans- If we can argue amongst ourselves on Liverpool forums imagine what the general public think of us.

This is the only thing keeping me positive at the moment

When you walk through a storm

Hold your head up high

And don't be afraid of the dark

At the end of the storm

Is a golden sky

And the sweet silver song of a lark

Walk on through the wind

Walk on through the rain

Tho' your dreams be tossed and blown

Walk on, walk on

With hope in your heart

And you'll never walk alone

You'll never walk alone

Well if you poke the angry bears with a sharpened stick and that emptyhead mantra "In Rafa We Trust" what did you expect.

Honestly, all I heard from that penultimate post of yours was "waaaaah! wahhhhhh! you broke my thread waaaaaaa!"

It sounds weird but if this is phase two of getting Hicks more power by totally discrediting Gillett (phase one being Parry) it just might make things worse. If Hicks gains full control I fear it would take a nuclear blast to shift him and not (as some believe) we're removing the cunts one by one, by stealth.

Parry, Moores, Gillett, and finally Hicks - job done?

Somehow I don't think so.

There's something creepy but inevitable about one line being manipulated and becoming the press' driving force behind this story.

And since we can't point any fingers at all at Rafa I assume we also can't mention his cosying up to Hicks over the last year and a half. Pity.

Why drop Gerrard back and stifle his game and the threat he poses, even though Yossi can play in that position. Gerrard has more of an impact behind Torres than he does in the middle. Rafa has spent big money on Aquilani and from what I have seen and what we have done in getting him back on his way to full fitness, he is a quality player, however only time will tell whether he can settle in the Premier League, and like bringing in any player it is a gamble.

Arbeloa wanted to move. I think you can justify spending £17 Million on a full back, if you want quality you have to pay, and Glen Johnson is a quality player.

So you can't pick one then No? And we have 2 forwards on the bench, N'Gog and Voronin. As I said they may not be world class but they are forwards and back up to Torres. And also Kuyt can swap around into the forwards position.

Rafa is not untouchable, and he does make some errors in his decisions You're saying he should have gone for Arshavin and Anelka, but who says they would have wanted to come here, Morientes just couldn't settle in our league, the thing is though if they don't work Rafa gets rid. If the attitude is not right he gets rid, if they want to leave he lets them go, as long as he can get an alternative replacement in.

Lucas has been improving this season and only a blinkered Lucas hatred filled supporter will deny this, he is merely filling in for the time being until Aqualani comes to full fitness. He has been getting in the box and creating a lot more than he used to, so to say he offers 0 is wrong in my opinion, he doesn't offer a multitude of creative passes but he has offered more than his first two years.

In relation to Riera I said this in the thread about him the other day, he is suited to playing against the lesser teams like Hull, Burnley, Sunderland etc, where he can unlock defences and cause lots of problems, you know those games were we struggled to win over the past few years, but against the big 4 he does struggle, so he does offer something, he had a stinker on Sunday, so be it. He'll contribute more than a lot of other Liverpool players have over the years let me tell you.

But enough about that, this thread is about that slimy cunt Gillete and his lies. Those two upstairs need to shoulder a hell of lot more responsibility than they are, and probably ever will.

Its not about Steven Gerrard, its about the team, hence the fact Rafa played him right mid for a season. How would it stifle his game? Isn't his game arguably being stifled now because no one in the midfield is capable of getting him the ball. The only question that needs to be asked is would Liverpool be stronger with Gerrard there and i think the answer is obvious.

You're missing the point about Johnson, there is no doubt he has quality but the most pressing concern was not stregthening the full back position to the tune of 17-18 million when the team was struggling elsewhere. We didn't fight to keep arbeloa we didn't even open up contract negotiations with someone approaching the last year of his contract - which shows rafa wanted to sell.

N'gog is a rookie and Voronin is crap, our squad of strikers is one of the poorest in the top half of the league. These players come off the bench and produce little to nothing. We couldn even flog Voronin who scored a few in Germany.

My point is Lucas shouldn't be filling in because he does the same job as Masch, whether he is improving or not he is a poor mans alonso and a poor mans mascherano. He adds nothing offensively, its not his fault he is limited, its Rafa's fault for persisting with him - completely mediocre.

I take your point on the owners, but that still cant escape the fact that Rafa has assembled a completely unbalanced squad, the problems now have been for all to see. Many people proclaimed that Masch and Lucas couldn't play together last season but Rafa went into this season believing it would work - it hasn't. Yes, we stifled chelsea but we only looked like scoring when guess who came off! Babel actually offered a threat to Cole and Yossi actually looked to unlock the opposing defence! Rafa selection this season has been abysmal, Fiorentina - need i say more!