You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Its 00:29

Walton Park

Lily Allen would get burst everywhere as well byt he way. haha

Dirty Dirty and would be boss having a bevvy with her arl fella.

**what are you typing about now Walton Park, erm you nosey arse so go to sleep!!**

Strange you say that. I was drinking with her ole boy last week at a festival in Monaghan here. He was a complete madman; his brother owned a pig which I proceeded to chase around the campsite at 7 O'clock in the morning. I couldn't catch the wie bugger for diamonds and ended up tripping on a tent pole. I thus went flying sprawled over a load of tents; I then looked up sheepishly to see Keith Allen looking down at me bemused with more than a hint of disgust on his face.

Later on that night/Monday morning; I was drinking paitin with him at the bar. We were reminiscing about the pig which sad to say had earlier that day been cooked on a spit. He was wearing nothing on top and a pair of assless chaps for reasons known only to himself. I've got a kind of dodgy picture of it on facebook that I could upload here for a laugh but I have no idea now.

The bar that Keith was serving from served us till 6 am Monday morning in the campsite which Im sure they thought was more than reasonable. Of course; we had to take the piss and my mate started an impromptu jam session with a load of hippies with him playing the drums and the hippies playing anything that came to hand. (a box pf pringles for example). We then decided to have a mass book burning in the adjacent bonfire. God only knows why there was a library of books lying around. Im sure a few "Sieg Heils" and Hitler salutes must have been done for the laugh at the sight of this but memories are very hazy. After the mass book burning at about 8 O'clock, a bottle of gin was produced and it all gets kind of sketchy after that. Im sure that we tried to steal someones Golden Labrador anyhow for the party at some stage. I don't think Keith was overly enamoured with us at this stage anyhow.

Bear in mind that this was supposed to be a literary/arts festival. Im pretty sure security will be beefed up next year...