You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shiny Leggings

I've noticed the trend for shiny leggings, but unfortunately on the female denziens of Anfield (the district), upon which they do not look good. Eccept for one girl, who had hotpants out of the material a la Christina Aguilera. Very fetching on her.

I'm sorry but they are not stylish at all.

You also have to realise that for every girl with a nice bum sporting those ghastly pieces of rubbish, you'll have like 13-14 nasty bums burning their image into your retina and only a powerdrill will erase the image.

This is England. We see lots of nice warlocks, but most of the girls have bad bums and are willing to show them off... excessively.

You also have to realise that for every girl with a nice bum sporting those ghastly pieces of rubbish, you'll have like 13-14 nasty bums burning their image into your retina and only a powerdrill will erase the image.

This is England. We see lots of nice warlocks, but most of the girls have bad bums and are willing to show them off... excessively.

But the pleasure of seeing that one nice bum once in a while easily is worth the pain of the others.

Who do you think you are, Steve "The Bronzed Adonis" Beaton!?

steve-beaton.jpg

i'm liking this new(ish) fashion trend on the high street. i'm gonna make it my goal to shag someone while still waering them - holes gauaged first obvioosuly.

I did that shit back in '89. Old skool. I can recommend it as a tactile sensation.

(Edit - looking at the spelling, I really hope you were pissed when you typed that.)

But the pleasure of seeing that one nice bum once in a while easily is worth the pain of the others.

No, I don't think it does. Seeing that one nice bum usually keeps you from firebombing the retail outlets which sell these items...

On any given day, I'll walk through the city center and see at least, at least, half a dozen rampaging wildebeests wearing these horrible things. It's like running the gluteus-horrendi gauntlet.

I feel like a rape victim after seeing these girls in their 'trendy' shiny leggings.

Fuck. I need to go scrub myself with lye and bleach just thinking about it.

No, I don't think it does. Seeing that one nice bum usually keeps you from firebombing the retail outlets which sell these items...

On any given day, I'll walk through the city center and see at least, at least, half a dozen rampaging wildebeests wearing these horrible things. It's like running the gluteus-horrendi gauntlet.

I feel like a rape victim after seeing these girls in their 'trendy' shiny leggings.

Fuck. I need to go scrub myself with lye and bleach just thinking about it.

I agree. I bought a dress a few weeks ago, and my mate advised me to buy wet look leggings to wear under it. I said no, on account that I'm not a size 8, nor in my teens. I think they are the vilest garment on the high street. Did anyone see Coleen whatsername in them? (ancient Loose Woman, not Rooney's missus). She looked a kip and a half.