You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best that could be said of him is he would never have sold the club to H and G. The second best thing that could be said of him is that he will help H and G secure the financing to build the stadium and improve investment in the club.

It was as it says on the tin. What the hell is your point? Don't see where Stronts fits in but then his ego would be the single most renewable resource known to man so must make the assumption it involves him somehow.

It was a pretty obvious parody of my opinion. Total strawman of course, but still completely recognisable as a weak imitation of me.

An appointment Moores would never have made,therefore a brilliant appointment IMO

Ian Ayres has turned out to be a good appointment for the Role he was appointed to do ie Increasing the clubs income for commercial activities.

Maybe now the club can get some direction back and start to kill these journalist who are trying to shit stir LFC.

Look forward to his first statement/interview

An appointment Moores would never have made,therefore a brilliant appointment IMO

Ian Ayres has turned out to be a good appointment for the Role he was appointed to do ie Increasing the clubs income for commercial activities.

Maybe now the club can get some direction back and start to kill these journalist who are trying to shit stir LFC.

Look forward to his first statement/interview

TBH you didn't need an MBA in marketing to increase the clubs revenues from what it was under Moores, personally I'd like to judge Ayres and the job he has done in 3-5 years time and see where we are then (if he's still around that is..)

It was a pretty obvious parody of my opinion. Total strawman of course, but still completely recognisable as a weak imitation of me.

Wrong again. You're good at this.

Nothing at all to do with your opinion (I have yet to see something from you I haven't read in that day's papers so wasn't even aware you had an opinion.) and nor was it a parody. Nor was it weak or made of straw nor 'obviously aimed at' you.

Sadly the only straws here are the ones you are clutching for for some relevance between my comments and you.

Perhaps though for fun or just out of interest, just so I get a heads up on what the fuck you are referring to there, you could post what it is that I am supposedly parodying?

At least then I can poke fun at it properly.