You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe we (almost certain) aren't going to win the league with 86 points (if we win our last 2). It will be guttering to lose out by a mere 6 points which could have easily been picked up from some stupid draws and even worse losses (boro grr).

Yep, but we're fucked with two games left in the season

Which is a damn sight better than being fucked with twelve games left, like the last few years.

Got to make sure we now go out and spank West Brom to secure 2nd from the Chavs.

If you'd offered me that at the start of the season, I'd have been happy.

I still have a tiny hope.

Arsenal will probably give their all for two reasons, to get revenge for the CL defeat and to avoid having to witness the ugly cunts celebrating another title.

If they can get the win and Hull are in with a chance of staying up if they win their last match then its realistic.

The mancs will be pressured, they will be thinking is it possible to lose this and they will also have the CL final against Barca in the bac k of their minds.

If Arsenal can do their job then everything can happen as far as I see it.

I still have a tiny hope.

Arsenal will probably give their all for two reasons, to get revenge for the CL defeat and to avoid having to witness the ugly cunts celebrating another title.

If they can get the win and Hull are in with a chance of staying up if they win their last match then its realistic.

The mancs will be pressured, they will be thinking is it possible to lose this and they will also have the CL final against Barca in the bac k of their minds.

If Arsenal can do their job then everything can happen as far as I see it.

collins-straws.jpg

Those who think United wont bum Arsenal a new one on Saturday are sadly deluded or just plain stupid.

Fuck you Bruce, his team was fucked and he waited until 80 mins to make a change, I saw what you did.

Woeful. I fucking hate United but my anger also stems from us helping them equal our 18 with our shambolic running off the field for years.

Manc Cunts.