You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Would it be possible for some techny nerd to build a world map on here that we could all plot where we live on this fine planet. Just thinking how interesting it would be so see it?

Back to work now, chaps/chappettes etc.

Still trying to suss out Melons's exact address then?

Melons you did it wrong. You edited he name of the map with 'Melons lives here' and then decided to put a small bit about your house in the map description. I fixed it for you though dear.

bollox, but then i was just going over what TSO did.

thankyou for fixing it. It will be a month before i move there though, be too complicated to not only move the real life way as well as move virtually.

Still trying to suss out Melons's exact address then?

I mean how much help does a pig need? I'll plant some truffles in the back garden..

edit, ive even put the most up to date pic i have on the dark side.. still waiting on some more reppage for it...

Warning! The following content is NOT WORK SAFE. Click the Show button to reveal.