You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ever Been Told You Look Like Someone Famous ?

The Celtic Way

I hear this bloke is unfunny as fuck (not heard any of his stuff myself) and he has an annoying face, so not best pleased:

412-profile-pic-2011-250x250.jpg

*Shakes head*

Gangnam-Style.png?3cc11c

Post-beard era I now get less lookalikes, though did get this one more recently. Quite please with this one:

FunLovinCriminals-BaJ2011-CJL07.JPG

Edited by Remmie

Magic Sponge said that someone said I look like Gerard Butler. I've been told that quite a few times before as well. My ex-birds mum freaked out one night watching ps I love you and rang up shouting down the phone about it. Got me the longest blowie off my bird that night. It was that good i nearly slipped out with it next time i saw her mum.

James Mcavoy has also been a shout

Turdseye looks like images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQLEkjzxT8zFQrke2QvSNkJ0nubDIqY46OzoJD62JSXdBEAr3x2eQ

I was in Magaluf in BCM sqaure. It was during the WC in 2006 and before a England game. The place is rammed and on the big screen during matches the bloke who is was operating the camera was doing a great job of close up of young ladies chests. He then breaks away from this to show a shot off me and shouts out "look its Harry Potter". Que a load of England fans singing to me "There only one Harry Potter".

Now I was a bit pissed off about this and got quite drunk as I don't like the reference but get it a lot for wearing glasses and having long hair. Later on in the night a young lady comes up to me and asks me if I am that Harry Potter. Now instead of saying yes and offering to buy the young lady a drink I asked he if she wanted to play with my magic wand. She called me crude and fucked off quick smart.

I was in Magaluf in BCM sqaure. It was during the WC in 2006 and before a England game. The place is rammed and on the big screen during matches the bloke who is was operating the camera was doing a great job of close up of young ladies chests. He then breaks away from this to show a shot off me and shouts out "look its Harry Potter". Que a load of England fans singing to me "There only one Harry Potter".

Now I was a bit pissed off about this and got quite drunk as I don't like the reference but get it a lot for wearing glasses and having long hair. Later on in the night a young lady comes up to me and asks me if I am that Harry Potter. Now instead of saying yes and offering to buy the young lady a drink I asked he if she wanted to play with my magic wand. She called me crude and fucked off quick smart.

What does Emma Watson's quim smell like?

I hear this bloke is unfunny as fuck (not heard any of his stuff myself) and he has an annoying face, so not best pleased:

412-profile-pic-2011-250x250.jpg

*Shakes head*

Gangnam-Style.png?3cc11c

Post-beard era I now get less lookalikes, though did get this one more recently. Quite please with this one:

FunLovinCriminals-BaJ2011-CJL07.JPG

I watched a brutal Heavy Metal band from Norway called Blood Red Throne who had a guitarist that reminded me of you with long hair Rem. He was fucking awesome. I can't find any other pictures of him though than the one below.

26227_artist.jpg?2802

The bassist looked like Owen Wilson with black hair too (even had the dodgy nose) and was the best basssist I have seen live in a long time.

brendan2_gallery.jpg

I was doing takeaway deliveries a couploe of years ago and I was doing a drop off on City Road off County Road by a sporting venue that shall not be named.

As I gets out the car I asked some little srcote who was about 11 if he was number 5 as he was waiting outside his front door. He said no, and pointed me in the direction of where I needed to knock. But he added this little comment.

"Fucking 'ell laaad. Thort you was that queg from from Hollyoaks, you know the Irish one in prison. You know the one who takes it up de aaaaarrrrrssseeeee"

Little cunt.

My neighbours' daughter looks like Samuel Eto'o. Maybe not quite so much now but most definitely 2-3 years ago. She is white and would have been about 12 at the time. The resemblance was uncanny. Strange but true

My neighbours' daughter looks like Samuel Eto'o. Maybe not quite so much now but most definitely 2-3 years ago. She is white and would have been about 12 at the time. The resemblance was uncanny. Strange but true

I went to college with a girl who looks identical to Lionel Messi.

Roses and success. With a very slight gust of piss.

In my younger days I was compared to Andre Agassi. Probably just the fact that I had a skinhead and goatee beard. Otherwise I never really saw the resemblance.

More like 180px-Philll_Mitch.jpg