You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

What is a fucking disgrace that the most powerful media organisation in the world, backed by a licencing fee so with no need for advertising or the market/banks for funding both of which have collapsed, doesnt stand up to an organisation which has revenue of less than £300m per year.

If you do not send GinSoak out to talk to us because Panarama's revelations (where is the lawsuit?) then we will not show Man United on any of out outlets & consequently it's sponsors will not feature on the most popular web-site in the world.

His bosses would force him to back down within 15 mins, the cunt.

That is fucking genius, if I had a hat it would be off

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely agree with the view that we have what Arsenal need and they have what we need. Perhaps some equilibrium might be on the cards in the summer?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Walcott come this way (provided he proves some sort of fitness in the last month of the season) and Alonso go that way - with suitable cash adjustment in our favour, due to Walcott only having a year left (I think?)

Don't get me wrong, I think Xabi is brilliant, but I think we'll need to sacrifice something in order to get the wide player we need. If this happened I could see Rafa bringing Barry in to play to the left of Mascherano in a 4-2-3-1.

Ideally I'd like to keep Xabi and get Walcott with cash, or in exchange for Babel, but I don't think Wenger will play ball. I honestly think both managers will see sense and Wenger will give up one of his stars and Rafa one of his, as both teams have need.

If such a deal were to happen I'd expect both sets of fans to be unhappy, which would indicate how prized both players are.

All of the above is purely speculative on my part, but I don't see how we can keep accumulating midfielders and Arsenal attackers. I'm predicting a deal between the clubs this summer.

I honestly think both managers will see sense and Wenger will give up one of his stars and Rafa one of his, as both teams have need.

I wouldn't bet on it. Rafa let Xabi go? Maybe, but Wenger let Walcott go for such a cheap price? He'll probably do his nut and demand way too much. Can't blame him though really. Walcott could turn into a world class player over the next couple of years, and maybe they'd prefer to have him as more of a long term player, then sell him for a shitload. From what I found on the net he wants to stay too, and they're working on his contract.

A few bits are old, but this is from the mirror on the 10th, and there'll probably be more around :

His rehabilitation has coincided with long, drawn out contract negotiations - and Arsenal have offered the 19-year-old a new £50,000-aweek five-year deal. Walcott's current terms have 18 months to run and he has yet to sign, despite two further meetings with Arsenal after receiving their initial offer.

But Arsenal will be anxious to tie Walcott down as swiftly as possible, while the player is eager to have a major impact on the club's end to the campaign.

Walcott added: "I will just let my agents get on with the contract so I can concentrate on the football. I believe everyone at this club is a big player, but the more there are in the squad the more it boosts the fans, which is very important. As soon as we have got these players back, hopefully we will be flying."

I can't see him moving, unless he's told his agent to stall on it or something, who knows.

I definitely agree with the view that we have what Arsenal need and they have what we need. Perhaps some equilibrium might be on the cards in the summer?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Walcott come this way (provided he proves some sort of fitness in the last month of the season) and Alonso go that way - with suitable cash adjustment in our favour, due to Walcott only having a year left (I think?)

Don't get me wrong, I think Xabi is brilliant, but I think we'll need to sacrifice something in order to get the wide player we need. If this happened I could see Rafa bringing Barry in to play to the left of Mascherano in a 4-2-3-1.

Ideally I'd like to keep Xabi and get Walcott with cash, or in exchange for Babel, but I don't think Wenger will play ball. I honestly think both managers will see sense and Wenger will give up one of his stars and Rafa one of his, as both teams have need.

If such a deal were to happen I'd expect both sets of fans to be unhappy, which would indicate how prized both players are.

All of the above is purely speculative on my part, but I don't see how we can keep accumulating midfielders and Arsenal attackers. I'm predicting a deal between the clubs this summer.

G,

I seem to remember telling you off for trying to sell Xabi last summer. Please don't make me go through that again.

Best regards,

Jose

• 2 weeks later...

Didnt show when bennett stopped play mid reina kick and booked a fulham player whilst torres was controlling pepe's pass ready to go through on goal

rafa could do with mentioning something as a reina kick can lead directly to an assist, tell the efs to wait before they blow up as a ball in the air for any other team may be a good time to blow up but for us it is on the way to a goal!

could also hear we're gonna win the league during the interview, that was amazing at the end.