You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck it, Sack them all, bunch of fucking tossers

Antynwa

Everything I feel about this club now, I want to be proven wrong, I want to be able to say in 3 or 4 months time, I was wrong as we hold aloft the league title. I want to be able to say to everyone, I was wrong about us selling Keane and not replacing him, I want to be able to say that whatever happend today has had no effect whatsoever on our league campaign.

I want to be able to sit in a pub full of my red and blue mates, be able to hold my head up high and say, this has no effect whatsoever on what we achieve, I want to be able to feel as if we can succeed, I keep telling myself if I wanted to get knocked out of a compo, I wanted it to be this one, but everytime I say that, I'm just lying to myself. I hate slagging off players, I hate it, but Lucas? Lad I love you to bits, but you'll never make it, you fucked us up well and truly.

I want to be able to hold up my hands and say 'Rafa you where spot on', I know he lost Gerrard and Torres, but the simple fact is Lucas should not have been near fucking Liverpool and the fact that he didn't replace Keane makes me believe Keane should have been upfront.

We where never gonna win that game in normal or extra time, I'm gutted, I've not felt this bad in years.

I want them all to go, I'm fed up of it.

Sack Benitez, Sack Parry, Sack the owners, and sack this attitude where we believe we should expect a win, we are liverpool fc, not fucking Stoke City.

This is the worst result in Liverpool History for a very long time.

PS. Don't you fucking cunts say I have an agenda because I don't, this is fucking shit, I want to see this club do well.

But

Fucks sake

Fuck'em

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sack Benitez, Sack Parry, Sack the owners, and sack this attitude where we believe we should expect a win, we are liverpool fc, not fucking Stoke City.

Holy crap. Slight overreaction there, methinks. You'll feel better in the morning.

I want to be able to sit in a pub full of my red and blue mates, be able to hold my head up high

Come Saturday, 3 points against Portsmouth, and we'll be (for at least 24 hours) top of the league again. Cheer up lad.

Look, part of competing is the ability to handle defeat, and take it on the chin. There will be days when it doesn't go our way. This was one. We lost our captain after 15 mins, down to 10 men (totally justified sending off, not saying otherwise), and didn't really play that well.

We still dug down, and almost lasted out the 120 mins, at THEIR home. You absolutely can hold your head up, tonight, tommorrow night, and next week.

Sure, if we had pinched the game on pens, it would have been a snatch and grab job. We didn't play well (with 11 or 10). But we didn't roll over and let them smack 4 past us. Some of the reactions here are is if thats what happened.

We lost. Take it on the chin, and roll on Saturday.

(PS: we all feel like kicking a random stray cat right now. Just recognise those emotions for what they are, and deal with them, rather than letting get to you)

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
Everything I feel about this club now, I want to be proven wrong, I want to be able to say in 3 or 4 months time, I was wrong as we hold aloft the league title. I want to be able to say to everyone, I was wrong about us selling Keane and not replacing him, I want to be able to say that whatever happend today has had no effect whatsoever on our league campaign.

I want to be able to sit in a pub full of my red and blue mates, be able to hold my head up high and say, this has no effect whatsoever on what we achieve, I want to be able to feel as if we can succeed, I keep telling myself if I wanted to get knocked out of a compo, I wanted it to be this one, but everytime I say that, I'm just lying to myself. I hate slagging off players, I hate it, but Lucas? Lad I love you to bits, but you'll never make it, you fucked us up well and truly.

I want to be able to hold up my hands and say 'Rafa you where spot on', I know he lost Gerrard and Torres, but the simple fact is Lucas should not have been near fucking Liverpool and the fact that he didn't replace Keane makes me believe Keane should have been upfront.

We where never gonna win that game in normal or extra time, I'm gutted, I've not felt this bad in years.

PS. Don't you fucking cunts say I have an agenda because I don't, this is fucking shit, I want to see this club do well.

But

Fucks sake

Fuck'em

Ant, grow up

Problem is, mate, I don't think the people running the club (ie Rafa, Parry, the owners) have an agenda. They're just winging it - very badly.

Doubt we're going to see off the Mancs. So the team that couldn't turn over Everton now has to beat Real Madrid - and probably the Mancs and God knows who else to get anything this year.

Lad

I want to be wrong, but everytime I try to think otherwise, I come to the same conclusion

Rafa is wrong, Lucas should not even touch the the city, never mind the team.

It's a killer mate

Ant

I know your passionate, but chill out a bit

We've lost away at the death to a decent side having had to play for an hour with ten men and two without our best player, and with our other focal point in attack clearly out of sorts

Hardly the end of the world

Appreciate that you're genuinely gutted , but realistically we were beaten by a last-minute winner after holding out without our best player ( all but 15 mins ) with our top striker looking injured/knackered and with 10 men for an hour , against a team that (while agricultural) have gone unbeaten at home against Man Utd , Arsenal & Chelsea .

As somebody said earlier , we need to get past Portsmouth & then use the international break to recharge some batteries.

Ant

I know your passionate, but chill out a bit

We've lost away at the death to a decent side having had to play for an hour with ten men and two without our best player, and with our other focal point in attack clearly out of sorts

Hardly the end of the world

I don't deny the impact the decisions had upon us, but the feelings about this club and Rafa in particular have been brewing.

I want to be proven wrong mate, make no mistake, I take no thrill in posting this, I feel this is just the beginning of the end.

Torres can't last all 90 minutes+, Never mind all season.

Keane should never have been sold without a replacement, I'd feel a whole lot better if Benitez came out with the truth about what happend, instead I'm in limbo.

Did he want Keane?

Did he not want Keane?

Either way we are one striker down, and today it showed.

It's not the end of the world, we still are in the league and CL, it's just it's hitting a head now, I can't be arsed with the infighting, I can't be doing with fighting for a man I don't believe can help us achieve success anymore.

I want to believe mate, I just can't. It's gone all Houllier for me :(

Problem is, mate, I don't think the people running the club (ie Rafa, Parry, the owners) have an agenda. They're just winging it - very badly.

Doubt we're going to see off the Mancs. So the team that couldn't turn over Everton now has to beat Real Madrid - and probably the Mancs and God knows who else to get anything this year.

Isn't that what they say every fucking year?

Some real nonsense on this forum.

Ant's heart is in the right place, unfortunately his mouth and keyboard aren't.

He's a prick, but he's my prick.

Love

Ant's dad.

He's far from the worst Kev, certainly no worse than I was at his age

It's just that I think we've been through far worse times as supporters (on the pitch at least) and we would do well to remember that

He's far from the worst Kev, certainly no worse than I was at his age

It's just that I think we've been through far worse times as supporters (on the pitch at least) and we would do well to remember that

I recognise the user name, need more beer

How are you?

I recognise the user name, need more beer

How are you?

Considering I'm sitting in a bunker until 0630 with no web connection bar my iPhone, having just watched us go out of the FA cup and having to put up with my boss who's a blue

Not too bad

Not half as bad as I did after the Wigan game anyway