You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The moral indignation on here fucking stinks to high heaven.

It's the same when that twat Tony Wilson carked it, oh poor Tony, don't speak ill of the dead etc, etc.

Dead or alive, he was a prize twat

Well if she didn't have her stupid fucking face gurning on the front on every paper and taking over every fucking news channel, maybe people might not be compelled to offer an opinion that might not sit right with all you cunts wearing a halo.

I've lost a grandad to stomach cancer, and a mate from school (Gregg) to leukemia, both of whom died with their dignity and self respect.

The day before Gregg died, he dosed himself up on painkillers and came down for a kickabout with the lads, disguising just how ill he was, as he didn't want anyone fawning over him.

And I don't believe for a second she's doing it "for the kids", do you really think the woman doesnt have life insurance policies coming out of her arse?

If she want's to be held up as some kind of Marytr for the chav classes, thats up to her, but don't expect people not to comment.

Someone wants to tell her though, the Mother Teresa/Boy George thing is not a good look

And as has been mentioned, that stunt with the Lucozade and the wheelchair is as transparent as it is pathetic.

I hope Max Clifford is proud, the fucking parasite

*Stands and applauds*

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the same when that twat Tony Wilson carked it, oh poor Tony, don't speak ill of the dead etc, etc.

Well if she didn't have her stupid fucking face gurning on the front on every paper and taking over every fucking news channel, maybe people might not be compelled to offer an opinion that might not sit right with all you cunts wearing a halo.

I've lost a grandad to stomach cancer, and a mate from school (Gregg) to leukemia, both of whom died with their dignity and self respect.

The day before Gregg died, he dosed himself up on painkillers and came down for a kickabout with the lads, disguising just how ill he was, as he didn't want anyone fawning over him.

And I don't believe for a second she's doing it "for the kids", do you really think the woman doesnt have life insurance policies coming out of her arse?

If she want's to be held up as some kind of Marytr for the chav classes, thats up to her, but don't expect people not to comment.

Someone wants to tell her though, the Mother Teresa/Boy George thing is not a good look

And as has been mentioned, that stunt with the Lucozade and the wheelchair is as transparent as it is pathetic.

Absolutely spot on, that.

MAx Clifford....lets get a petition and a movement to ask him to declare publicly that he is not taking any commission from this. Lets shame the lowlife.

As for Jade Goody, there are dozens of reasons to dislike her. She is a nasty, thick, aggressive lowlife who as spent her entire bullying and abusing people. She attacks anyone who is all she is not and could never be..i.e attractive, intelligent, cultured and erudite.

I would not wish cancer on anyone but if she prances in the public eye people will comment. If she retires into privacy I think we would all respect it.

Live by the sword and you die by it!

Goody 'wants to support her sons'

Messages of support had given Goody "a tremendous lift", Mr Clifford said

Reality TV star Jade Goody aims to make "as much money as possible" before she dies to support her two young sons, her publicist Max Clifford has said.

He told ITV1's This Morning that Goody, given months to live by cancer doctors, wanted to ensure they did not have the "horrendous childhood" she had.

Mr Clifford said Goody, 27, wanted them to have "the best education" to "give them the best chance in life".

She learned last week that cervical cancer, diagnosed in 2008, had spread.

Last week, she had been told it had spread to her bowel, liver and groin.

And, on Friday, doctors at the Royal Marsden Hospital in London told her she had only months left to live.

Mr Clifford said: "She was sitting on the bed, still in pain, probably a couple of hours after being told she was going to die and she was saying to me, 'look Max, I know I'm ignorant but I'm going to make sure that my boys get the best education. I'm going to pay for their education for the rest of their lives because that'll give them the best chance in life.'"

She was saying to me, 'look Max, I know I'm ignorant but I'm going to make sure that my boys get the best education'

Max Clifford

He said she had told him: "I've loved being a reality TV star, it's been wonderful to me, I've met all kinds of really wonderful people so I consider myself to be lucky.

"So I'm doing what comes naturally to me - I want to make as much money as possible to look after my boys. This is how I do it."

Custody question

Goody had children Freddy, five, and Bobby, four, with former boyfriend and TV presenter Jeff Brazier. Mr Clifford said he "would assume" that Brazier would ultimately take custody of the children.

She's got a tremendous satisfaction and happiness that there's been a huge increase in young women all over Britain having cervical smears

Max Clifford

Goody has spoken about own childhood, spent in a run-down part of Bermondsey, south-east London, being interrupted by having to help out her mother, who lost the use of her left arm and the sight in one eye after a motorcycle accident.

She has also said she did not get the chance to go to school often.

Mr Clifford said his client had received thousands of messages of support from all over the UK which had given her "a tremendous lift".

He added: "She's got a tremendous satisfaction and happiness that there's been a huge increase in young women all over Britain having cervical smears.

"As she said, 'hopefully they won't suffer what I've suffered and they can learn from what happened to me'."

Goody is planning to marry her current boyfriend, Jack Tweed, who proposed to her in hospital on Friday.

Mr Clifford said Harrods owner Mohamed Al Fayed had given Goody a dress as "a wedding present" and that singer Elton John had offered the use of one of his homes as a venue.

Goody has continued to appear on television and speak to the press throughout her treatment.

Fair Fucks

Guest Ulysses Everett McGill
I knew a jewish doctor once, he gave a guy six months to live, he couldn't pay, so he gave him another six months.

badum - TISH!

Loving the Henny Youngman reference

Born in Liverpool an all

2i9k0up.gif

Ace

haha, i was off and noticed that, a few photis dont make this a lfc football website. from what i have seen on here i would suggest it runs at a similar level to .tv about actual football knowledge, possible a 5% intelligent fanbase with vast majority cluless, which is why i dont really bother on here more than a browse n buzz off.

anyway i saw sometihng i didnt like and commented on it, but continue to sing about dead /dying people and keep enjoying life in the sewer. This thread reminds me of how i would imagine a sun newspaper forum.

like i said above, this thread aint for me, i will discuss these things with real live reds.

Then why lurk on here for 2 years if 95% of us are thick?

The only time I've ever sung a song about dead people was when I done "I Shot the Sheriff" at karaoke last week. So I don't know what you meant by that comment.

What the fuck is wrong with that fella?!

It's Darth Vader having his bi-annual medical, in accordance to guidlines laid down in the Empire's Big Bad Bastard handbook

HR insist on it

I'm hoping they'll find out that it's Heat magazine or Big Brother that give you cancer. It would be great for the country.

"IT'S DAVINNAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH, I'VE COME TO GIVE YOU CANCER OF THE SCROTUM"

Mr Clifford said Harrods owner Mohamed Al Fayed had given Goody a dress as "a wedding present" and that singer Elton John had offered the use of one of his homes as a venue.

Have you noticed how Elton John sticks his head up every time there's a celebrity personal crisis? Is he like a social worker to the stars? He'll probably sing at her funeral and then write in a book about what great mates they were.

Have you noticed how Elton John sticks his head up every time there's a celebrity personal crisis? Is he like a social worker to the stars? He'll probably sing at her funeral and then write in a book about what great mates they were.

They are all jumping on the bandwagon now, to be fair Elton John is the master at making money from tragedy.

I reckon Russell Brand will get involved somewhere, he loves getting his face in the paper.

Do you ever feel like you are the only one not making money out of this?

We haven't had a release of candle in the wind this decade I don't think.