You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Andrew Cole Retires

Xherdan

"I felt like the manager wouldn't have a conversation with me. I don't know if it's the right word, but he seemed kind of intimidated by me."

Take your head right from up your own arse Andy Cole (or is it Andrew again!!) Basically your old, shit and arrogant, that's why he didn't talk to you, cos you couldn't cut it in league 1.

Go back to driving your blacked out cars selling sherbet dib-dabs to two bit hookers - you arse.

Interview in The Times today where he claims Calderwood was probably intimidated by him, and that he couldn't help his surly, stand-offish reputation, because he was just "too honest".

Andy, me old son, nobody thinks you're mean, moody and magnificent.

Nobody is intimidated.

The entire football world, and associated media, know full well that your intransigence is actually more closely linked to the fact that you are a well-renowned thick cunt, even by "stupid footballer" standards.

And calling yourself "Andrew" isn't going to add 20 extra points to your borderline idiot IQ.

Andy Cole retires. Up and down the country, in bars, workplaces and homes, the topic of conversation will be something else. I don't think anyone gives a flying fuck: even my geordie mates have looked nonplussed, before talking about Joe Kinnear. A fitting tribute.