You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

L.F.C

Guest PaddyBerger15

Uncle Meat knows.

Only Southerners, queers and lasses call the evening meal, Dinner.

There is no such meal as lunch, unless you are a pretentious fuckstain who pays 180 quid for 2 pieces of lettuce at some 'exclusive' restaurant because some other pretentious cunt wrote that it was excellent in some cunt of a magazine.

I think that should clear up any doubt or confusion.

Tea - David Cameron calls it dinner.

Uncle Meat knows.

Only Southerners, queers and lasses call the evening meal, Dinner.

There is no such meal as lunch, unless you are a pretentious fuckstain who pays 180 quid for 2 pieces of lettuce at some 'exclusive' restaurant because some other pretentious cunt wrote that it was excellent in some cunt of a magazine.

I think that should clear up any doubt.

I was looking for a way to express my opinion, but it seems that S31 and Paddy have covered all the points I wanted to touch on.

I never use the term 'dinner'.

Breakie.

Lunch.

Tea.

See now, you've still got the most namby-pamby term in the English language showing there, the beauty of having Tea at 5pm or later is that you get to call your early-afternoon meal 'dinner'.

Won't you join me for a 'spot' of lunch? * giggles then snorts * spiffing!

Guest PaddyBerger15
See now, you've still got the most namby-pamby term in the English language showing there, the beauty of having Tea at 5pm or later is that you get to call your early-afternoon meal 'dinner'.

Won't you join me for some lunch? * giggles then snorts * spiffing!

That shit is just one short step away from drinking Pimms and then you turn into Leeson the gobbling Goblin.

At school, did you have dinner ladies or lunch ladies?

Did you queue up with a dinner ticket or a lunch ticket?

Did you envy your mates who went home at dinner hour because it meant they could watch Pipkins, Rainbow and the first 5 minutes of The Sullivans?

If the answer to those 3 questions is "Lunch lady", "Lunch ticket" and "I envied them going home at Lunch Hour", you probably went to the kind of school where you would get bummed senseless by the Head Boy in the showers after playing "Rugger" before going home to your detached mansion somewhere in Surrey and therefore your opinion does not count.

• Upvote 1

At school, did you have dinner ladies or lunch ladies?

Did you queue up with a dinner ticket or a lunch ticket?

Did you envy your mates who went home at dinner hour because it meant they could watch Pipkins, Rainbow and the first 5 minutes of The Sullivans?

If the answer to those 3 questions is "Lunch lady", "Lunch ticket" and "I envied them going home at Lunch Hour", you probably went to the kind of school where you would get bummed senseless by the Head Boy in the showers after playing "Rugger" before going home to your detached mansion somewhere in Surrey and therefore your opinion does not count.

What am i if i bummed the dinner lady with my lunch ticket?