You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The cunting Daily Mail thread.

Chris

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 27/05/2023 at 18:16, Bjornebye said:

Tribalism. They don't stop and think they just go with it. "Child hit by a car, dies, 14" "Bloody immigrant taxi driver I suspect" "No it was Graham, 71 white male neighbour" "Probably pissed off because some woke twats have moved in next door" 

Next day's headline - " DM Exclusive - Graham's car was at an immigrant family garage prior to potential brake fail"

Story - Graham got his windscreen wipers fixed at a 3rd generation Brit-Indian family garage a month prior to the accident. 

7 hours ago, littletedwest said:

They had an article yesterday about a head teacher being suspended for describing black kids using the n word. 

The comments were things like " freedom of speech " and " woke culture" 

Imagine trying to defend racism when perpetrated by a teacher again primary school kids

"Honestly, you can't even send your armies out to conquer Europe and impose a thousand-year Reich free from racial impurities without some snowflake complaining that it offends them.  It's woke cancel culture gone mad!"

• 1 month later...

The campaign to withdraw legal aid for people accused of criminal offences begins here….

And the muppets will lap it up not realising that the people pushing it can afford to pay for their defence but the muppets won’t be able to once legal aid has gone.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Absolute fucking scum of the earth this lot. 

One of my closest friends of 25 years (I was best man at his wedding) 16 year old son died in a car crash on Sunday afternoon in Australia. 

Some cunt from the Daily Mail Australia has gone on to his wife’s Facebook page and copied and pasted a tribute she has paid to Benjy and are reporting it as an interview she has given them. 

The hate mail over here are now reporting it online as well stating “the teen's family told Daily Mail Australia.”

Just a pure pack of lies and at the worst, lowest point possible for a family. 

There is no fucking shame to these cunts. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Absolute fucking scum of the earth this lot. 

One of my closest friends of 25 years (I was best man at his wedding) 16 year old son died in a car crash on Sunday afternoon in Australia. 

Some cunt from the Daily Mail Australia has gone on to his wife’s Facebook page and copied and pasted a tribute she has paid to Benjy and are reporting it as an interview she has given them. 

The hate mail over here are now reporting it online as well stating “the teen's family told Daily Mail Australia.”

Just a pure pack of lies and at the worst, lowest point possible for a family. 

There is no fucking shame to these cunts. 

Thats terrible mate I'm sorry for your mates loss and for the arrant cuntishness of the mail.

The Mail....financed by, produced by and read by absolute cunts

• Like 1

• 1 month later...