You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I am usually...

Unrighteous

...bricking it before big matches and such. However, for some reason, I just am confident we will win. Even after Riise's disasterous owngoal.

I'm not stressed or anxious. Nothing.

They just beat United to get their league campaign back on track and we are heading into a building where we haven't scored in a while and still, I think we are going to win.

Moscow here we come.

Unfortunately i'm the complete opposite this time. I'm normally fine right up untill an hour before a big game but i'm a fucking bag of nerves at the minute, I don't know what's up with me.

Obviously the thought of going out to them twats at the bridge is enough to make the stomach turn, but I think it's the wider implications of what will happen if we get through thats got me up the wall as I think the mancs will beat Barca tommorow.

I know it's been discussed to death already but I was thinkng about the thought of us playing the mancs in moscow the other day (with the off the field issues as scary as the on the field ones) and the thought of it nearly sent me into a panic attack. It's a horrible possibility, and the fact I will more than likely be there makes it even worse.

We've benefited more than anyone since the inclusion of four english teams into the competition, but the fact that we've already played two of our domestic rivals and could yet face a third has taken a lot of the romance and character away from this years cup run for me, and them feelings have been replaced with worry and a sick feeling in my gut.

Sorry if i've bummed anyone out, and hopefully after the game on Wednesday i'll be feeling as good as I did after the lat two semi's.

The good thing about this game is if Chelsea score first our gameplan remains exactly the same. I cannot see us not scoring in this game, knowing Rafa from previous european games he picks out the smallest weaknesses from the opposition team, just look at the last years 2nd leg, Rafa had studied their setup for set-pieces against us. Within 20 mins that weakness had been exploited.

Believe.

Reading the Torres interview has made me think more of our chances, we desperately need a big performance from him on Wednesday, as we do with all our players but I think if Fernando is on form we will win/go through. Chelsea are favourites but hopefully they will have more nerves than us and we can do whats needed.

I know it's been discussed to death already but I was thinkng about the thought of us playing the mancs in moscow the other day (with the off the field issues as scary as the on the field ones) and the thought of it nearly sent me into a panic attack. It's a horrible possibility, and the fact I will more than likely be there makes it even worse.

I don't think we need to be so worried about this. Its in Moscow. The Russians simply won't give visa's to anyone without a ticket. And in any case, they won't mind cracking a few (hundred) heads open to keep everyone in line.