You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Quoting Rashid....

dave u

He does make some very good points, and makes them well, but he does have a tendancy to hijack threads, as has been said, with his Rafa/Kuyt observations. Add to this the repetitive nature of a lot of his posts and it is easy to see why people (myself included) get wound up when perhaps we shouldnt

Rash does have some decent posts, I'm being objective here.

Agreed.... Although he might repeat himself a lot, and has strong opinions I do not always agree with(Owen back, Rafa out etc), in terms of knowing his football, he is well above a lot of people on here..... That's my opinion anyway!!

Let the angry replies commence.......

Agreed.... Although he might repeat himself a lot, and has strong opinions I do not always agree with(Owen back, Rafa out etc), in terms of knowing his football, he is well above a lot of people on here..... That's my opinion anyway!!

Let the angry replies commence.......

Thank god for search engines!

As far as im concerned i censor my own reading

I dont need it done for me

Its a forum a place for people to exchange opinion and debate you are never forced to read a post

people say he is childish or he repeats himself well he isnt the only one who can be guilty of that

He is an easy target for people, and it seems to be in vogue to have a pop at him.

i cant see what is the big deal and why the fuck teacher has to get involved in this kind of shite is beyond me

If my kids went on like this they would just get told to behave themselves and stop acting like idiots

I dont have anyone on ignor what is the point of an open forum if you cant see half the posts on it ?

I'm not asking people to kiss and make up and be best friends just to be a bit more adult like while it is still possible to have some form of freedom to express yourselves it is being erroded fast enough without quicking up the process yourselves

Not Ranting just feel a bit deflated at the tollerance shown to each other

I'm not Rashid's biggest fan but I''l stick up for him when it's called for. Some of the newbies have hounded him recently for no reason that I can think of.

Rash has valid points (at times) he just needs to keep his personal shit to himself.

This Rashid bashing hysteria is ridiculous. If people can't handle other people having different opinions on a forum maybe they should find something else to do. So what if he's got controversial opinions, I remember the forum being quite boring when he was banned for a while.

Rashid,

I really don't understand you. You obviously have passion for the club, and at times you contribute some interesting stuff. But, you don't seem to know the difference between

a) debating a point

and

b) repeating your initial point, over and over, again and again, ad infinitum - while deliberately avoiding discussing counterpoints brought up by others.

I wouldn't have believed it until it started happening to me. You'd start ranting on one of your pet peeves. I respond, and you clam up. No attempt at even acknowledging some of the counterpoints. And then, 2 pages further down (or another thread), lo and behold - the same bloody thing.

When this is repeated ad nauseum, it really pisses people off. I know it has me.

There's debate. There's heated arguments. And then there's repeating the same bloody rant, over and over, while simultaneously sticking your fingers in your ears and covering your eyes.

Rashid,

I really don't understand you. You obviously have passion for the club, and at times you contribute some interesting stuff. But, you don't seem to know the difference between

a) debating a point

and

b) repeating your initial point, over and over, again and again, ad infinitum - while deliberately avoiding discussing counterpoints brought up by others.

I wouldn't have believed it until it started happening to me. You'd start ranting on one of your pet peeves. I respond, and you clam up. No attempt at even acknowledging some of the counterpoints. And then, 2 pages further down (or another thread), lo and behold - the same bloody thing.

When this is repeated ad nauseum, it really pisses people off. I know it has me.

There's debate. There's heated arguments. And then there's repeating the same bloody rant, over and over, while simultaneously sticking your fingers in your ears and covering your eyes.

I think I may have said as much in about 200 less words mate.