You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bruce fucking Springsteen

MLB

4 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

Saw him in an arena during the River tour in Dallas and it was great but you're right, can't ever see that here again.

The weather wasn't really a problem as it was so hot that rain was welcome and didn't last long. 

Was successful in the club's ballot for Taylor Swift at Anfield so that should be easier. Should.

I'm 15k on the Taylor swift list..I'm not arsed, but my girls are gutted. Not sure how I'll get them now. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

After thinking I'd seen the last of Bruce for one tour, I had a last minute work trip to NY this week and managed to take in the first show at meadowlands tonight. It was absolutely fucking brilliant again. The set had new ones for me on this tour, lonesome day, night, sherry darling (tour debut I think ) & Atlantic city. Quite a change from the Hyde park set as that had 8 songs from born in the USA iirc, but just 3 tonight. Born in the USA dropped for the US leg again and replaced by rosilita, which is such an upgrade for me. The atmosphere was just fucking amazing and wrecking ball when that was played felt almost religous. Another fucking brilliant night and all for 45 bucks on a last-minute ticket. I'm hoping to get back on Friday. 

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

If anybody has a presale code for either Sunderland or Wembley, I’d be very appreciative. 

Yeah should do later..

Tempted by Wembley as there’s a few rumours it could be the last ever E street European gig. Sister lives in cardiff, so that’s cheap digs sorted. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

Yeah should do later..

Tempted by Wembley as there’s a few rumours it could be the last ever E street European gig. Sister lives in cardiff, so that’s cheap digs sorted. 

2 hours ago, Scott_M said:

Amazing, thanks. 

You can pre register with live nation for Cardiff tickets now. 

https://www.livenation.co.uk/show/1446112/bruce-springsteen-and-the-e-street-band/cardiff/2024-05-05/en

2 minutes ago, The Midnight Rambler said:

No brainer old butt. Probably the last chance you’ll get to see the greatest rock n roll band in your lifetime. You’ve got at least 40 more years of watching the redshite. 

It's not the missing the game thing. It's the club's punitive stance to credits for members that punishes us but not season ticket holders for missing games.