You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bruce fucking Springsteen

MLB

59 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

You can pre register with live nation for Cardiff tickets now. 

https://www.livenation.co.uk/show/1446112/bruce-springsteen-and-the-e-street-band/cardiff/2024-05-05/en

Thanks.

Speaking to my wife this evening, I think we’re going to give it a miss. 

If Villa was like 5 years ago, I’d definitely go again, it’ll be just over a year. 

We’re also going to see Metallica in Madrid a couple of weeks before and were planning on going to America around the time of the gig (school breaks up the 22nd). 

Villa Park was a great day. Glorious sunshine, great view, we had a great time… I think I’m happy with that being my memory of seeing him. 

1 hour ago, Scott_M said:

Thanks.

Speaking to my wife this evening, I think we’re going to give it a miss. 

If Villa was like 5 years ago, I’d definitely go again, it’ll be just over a year. 

We’re also going to see Metallica in Madrid a couple of weeks before and were planning on going to America around the time of the gig (school breaks up the 22nd). 

Villa Park was a great day. Glorious sunshine, great view, we had a great time… I think I’m happy with that being my memory of seeing him. 

Cardiff is for me Mam and Gra after they couldn’t come to Villa Park. 

I’ll sell one of the kids to get tickets in Cork though. 

1 hour ago, Barrington Womble said:

Had a mate try the 02 presale for Cardiff and the tickets were 150 quid plus booking fee. Fucking joke that. I'm going to try the live nation pre sale tomorrow.

That’s what I payed and my seats are closer to Penarth than Cardiff.

Hopefully get a link tomorrow and I’ll pm you boys.

From what I’ve seen Prague is the best option price wise . Most expensive ticket is €90

17 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

How have the prices gone so fucking mental from this year? 

We paid under £80 from memory for Villa Park and mums just paid £164 for seated tickets in a similar spec at the Millennium. 

It just feels like a massive piss take to me. I won't pay it, I've seen him plenty of times. I'd sooner not go or just buy a spare on the day, there'll be loads left over. Or even pay and have a holiday and go somewhere like Prague or Helsinki which will be almost half the price. I think my villa ticket was about 90 and Hyde park just on 100. And now it's 135 for the back of the pitch? And the lower but the far end was something like 174? Fuck that. 

• 4 months later...

The tour is back underway, great reviews everywhere so far. And the show seems to be evolving. Quite a different setlist now to what was toured last summer, although the last 3rd is pretty constant. 40 songs so far across 4 nights with around 28 songs per night. 

https://www.setlist.fm/stats/bruce-springsteen-2bd6dcce.html?tour=43dcab83

• Upvote 1