You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bruce fucking Springsteen

MLB

*Looks for somewhere to move his king to*

*Concedes*

They are brilliant though, so you are still very wrong, in my opinion...which is right.

I don't mind Arcade Fire but I just don't think they're anywhere near as good as some on here(not you) make them out to be.

Who's been making them out to be better than I have? I'm pretty furiously in love with them.

I think RK was being unusually diplomatic. He meant to say you've got a shit taste in bands and consistently go overboard for the crappiest of music.

Hope this clarifies any confusion.

• Upvote 1

• 7 years later...
  • 1 year later...