You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Over the last few weeks..

Guest Phil

Absolutely - although it will probably be very difficult - how about pledge not to post anything relating to Everton on this site...or to respond to any Bitter provocations...for the next month?

Actually - if there is anything we woulkd like to say about the Blues, then perhaps the Non-Football Related directory is appropriate?!

Going a whole day without mentioning the blues on RAOTL is a complete pipe dream with all the blues on there. This is the only forum you go on you said, this is the only forum I really post on, but if you browsed RAOTL occasionally then practically every posts related to the blues.

a load of bollocks gav! Does this mean your one of them beauts who wont wear a blue shirt or blue socks??? Fuck that, Im not that sad!

I appreciate your comments James & Kopite about the Blues posting sarcastic comments on RAOTL but its very rare that you get them on here (Sunday was an exception).

They are smalltime so why worry about what they say about us? As I said the other day, we dont not need to lower ourselves to their level so why go on about them. A bit of banter is fine, but some people are getting obsessed with it.

My brother is a blue and so is me Dad (Im the only one who seen the light!) and our kid reguraly goes on their forums. But if I caught the cunt posting something on here saying something about Liverpool, Id twat from one side of Kirkby Town Centre to the other!

Theyre not all bad. Its just the small majority who makes things bad for the genuine ones. If they come on here again IGNORE THEM. Im sure Dave will clear theyre posting off as soon as he sees them.