You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ass to Mouth

Chris

Is it ok to go ass-to-mouth?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Is it ok to go ass-to-mouth?

• You never go ass-to-mouth!!!
    • Sometimes, in the heat of the moment, it's forgivable to go ass to mouth

na, i will tell you this because she will never go on here, she had a really tight pussy when she was in high school so she never had sex with anyone because it would hurt to much so she didnt become a dirty slut because she didnt have the experience. I was the first guy she had sex with her when she was 18 and i like that, i dont like chicks who have had sex with heaps of guys im a slight germophobe so i dont like slutty girls.

The girl on the far left of that photo is wild in the sack, you couldnt tell from talking to her ive only done her once on leavers week (thats when everyone whos graduating high school goes on holiday for a week to get pissed and fuck) and she was wild.

So you're telling us you have a small penis?

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

na, i will tell you this because she will never go on here, she had a really tight pussy when she was in high school so she never had sex with anyone because it would hurt to much so she didnt become a dirty slut because she didnt have the experience. I was the first guy she had sex with her when she was 18 and i like that, i dont like chicks who have had sex with heaps of guys im a slight germophobe so i dont like slutty girls.

The girl on the far left of that photo is wild in the sack, you couldnt tell from talking to her ive only done her once on leavers week (thats when everyone whos graduating high school goes on holiday for a week to get pissed and fuck) and she was wild.

Good work dude. You should enquire about ass-to-mouth though.

you're scared of Germans?

This thread is very strange. I can't believe anyone think about germs when they are having sex. I can't believe anyone goes on the internet and talks about the size of their manhood and how it was just ideal for their girlfriends shrunken doughnut. I can't believe any of this. It's a conspiracy!

This thread is very strange. I can't believe anyone think about germs when they are having sex. I can't believe anyone goes on the internet and talks about the size of their manhood and how it was just ideal for their girlfriends shrunken doughnut. I can't believe any of this. It's a conspiracy!

i only talk about it because no one i know will go on here and inm comfortable with my man hood and very comfortable with the hotness of my girl and im pretty pissed as well almost have a whole bottle of Jim beam, I'm not trying to sound like a hard cunt (im a useless drunk)I'm just telling you so if i say something stupid i can be excused later :tease:

we should be able to talk freely ive got nothing to hide

Yeah, try a bit of rimming, she might love it. If you don't get adventurous soon then she's going to stray...8)

mate ive already beaten her to it, to be honest I'm not that adventurous when it comes to sex, i mean i fuck her well and good but ive never gone for the back door and i certainly haven't wanted to eat it out she'[d have to really clean before i did that and o wouldn't want to tell her make sure your back door is clean for tomorrow night because i'm gonna go back there :lol: