You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

6 hours ago, Jurgen Knows said:

He didn’t decry or belittle.

He just said it is not comparable to what the Palestinians in Gaza and the West Bank are going through. Do you think it is?

And I don’t hate Jews. Some of my biggest role models and heroes are Jews. You know that. You just pretend you don’t because it suits your narrative.

Play another game.

"But, but, but some of my best friends are jews"

You racist arsewipe. Fuck off to twitter. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Of course it is:

CNN — 

A mass grave with nearly 300 bodies has been uncovered at a hospital in the southern Gaza city of Khan Younis, Gaza Civil Defense workers said Monday, following the withdrawal of Israeli forces from the area earlier this month.

Col. Yamen Abu Suleiman, Director of Civil Defense in Khan Younis told CNN Monday that “today, 73 bodies were recovered” in the courtyard at the Nasser Medical Complex which brought the “total number to 283.”

Suleiman alleged that some of the bodies had been found with hands and feet tied, “and there were signs of field executions. We do not know if they were buried alive or executed. Most of the bodies are decomposed.”

Nah man, it is you. It is your tidal wave of shit - hard to believe you are still at it to be honest.

What is " a tidal wave of shit" about that post Bannana man? 

You think CNN are the only reputable form of information?  Don't make me laugh. 

"Suprised youre still at it"

Still at what Bannana man? What am I at?  Go on what is it that upsets you? Name something, shouldn't be hard should it? I'm all ears. 

Simor is 100% right. These are the knock on dangers that follow the little orchestrated pantomimes such as the one at the Palestinian march recently. A planned disruption of basic British freedoms which hit all our tv and radio bulletins for days (where we're those concerned with fake news then politicians?). Politicians such as Suella Braverman (its almost unbelievable that she was Home Secretary) jumped on the story with relish. It soon became obvious the policeman was trying to diffuse the situation and keep the peace when put in an awkward predicament by those Zionists, even if his words were a little clumsy. Would a group of peace activists be allowed to disrupt the soldiers marching at the Cenotaph? Of course not. People such Braverman have no concern whatsoever for Britain They are only concerned with their paymasters in Israel. These people breed people such as Fox and Robinson, they grant them legitimacy. The result of which is seen below. They should be called out for what they are. These are the same characters who've been telling us for months the people marching for a ceasefire in Gaza have been disruptive to both  police and public!

13 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Simor is 100% right. These are the knock on dangers that follow the little orchestrated pantomimes such as the one at the Palestinian march recently. A planned disruption of basic British freedoms which hit all our tv and radio bulletins for days (where we're those concerned with fake news then politicians?). Politicians such as Suella Braverman (its almost unbelievable that she was Home Secretary) jumped on the story with relish. It soon became obvious the policeman was trying to diffuse the situation and keep the peace when put in an awkward predicament by those Zionists, even if his words were a little clumsy. Would a group of peace activists be allowed to disrupt the soldiers marching at the Cenotaph? Of course not. People such Braverman have no concern whatsoever for Britain They are only concerned with their paymasters in Israel. These people breed people such as Fox and Robinson, they grant them legitimacy. The result of which is seen below. They should be called out for what they are. 

That cunt should be wearing that coppers truncheon as a butt plug.

Absolute wanker, I think that lad showed great restraint there. My first reaction would have been to smash Fox's teeth in.

He's a fucking disgrace.

18 hours ago, TheHowieLama said:

Posted yesterday (maybe day before) - Ilhan Omar's daughter was arrested and suspended from Barnard (Columbia) - not Yale.

My bad. It was NYU I was referring to where they arrested 150 students. Yale's lawyers will be on to me...

And in an effort to ease tensions, House speaker Mike Johnson will visit Columbia today. [<<<<< THIS IS SARCASM]

Just another political football to be spun in whatever direction they think will cause the greatest outrage in their opponents. They are all cunts.

Speaking of...

Israel still going forward with their plan to somehow evacuate a million or more people into tents in the desert north of Rafah so they can destroy the city and kill whoever remains therein.

50 minutes ago, polymerpunkah said:

And in an effort to ease tensions, House speaker Mike Johnson will visit Columbia today. [<<<<< THIS IS SARCASM]

Just another political football to be spun in whatever direction they think will cause the greatest outrage in their opponents. They are all cunts.

Speaking of...

Israel still going forward with their plan to somehow evacuate a million or more people into tents in the desert north of Rafah so they can destroy the city and kill whoever remains therein.

Sounds grim all round.