Jump to content
  • Sign up for free and receive a month's subscription

    You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant


Rashid
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Gnasher said:

Getting someone the sàck. Manchester. Nice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


This isn’t normal behaviour. It’s pathetic. Zionists were getting “triggered” by the Palestinian flag before the October attacks. That’s why the IDF have been seen, many times, seizing the Palestinian flag from people. Freaks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:


This isn’t normal behaviour. It’s pathetic. Zionists were getting “triggered” by the Palestinian flag before the October attacks. That’s why the IDF have been seen, many times, seizing the Palestinian flag from people. Freaks. 


It reminds them of their crimes.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Getting someone the sàck. Manchester. Nice. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

One, what a fucking cunt she is the dismissive little twat who thinks she know everything about everybody.

 

Two, the picture is poor quality on my phone, what is he wearing which has offended her?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

One, what a fucking cunt she is the dismissive little twat who thinks she know everything about everybody.

 

Two, the picture is poor quality on my phone, what is he wearing which has offended her?


A Palestinian Solidarity Campaign lanyard with their logo and Palestinian flags on it. It had a brass holder attached which had an insert that read “Boycott Israeli Apartheid.”

 

All very non-threatening, despite her protestations. 

IMG_4180.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

One, what a fucking cunt she is the dismissive little twat who thinks she know everything about everybody.

 

Two, the picture is poor quality on my phone, what is he wearing which has offended her?

 

A little badge you can hardly see it. It's behind his tie. "Boycott Israeli apartheid"

 

 

She's got the heavy mob on him now. They've even highlighted his route.

 

 

He'll be down the jobcentre with that journalist from LBC on Monday. 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:


A Palestinian Solidarity Campaign lanyard with their logo and Palestinian flags on it. It had a brass holder attached which had an insert that read “Boycott Israeli Apartheid.”

 

All very non-threatening, despite her protestations. 

IMG_4180.jpeg

 

59 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

 

A little badge you can hardly see it. It's behind his tie. "Boycott Israeli apartheid"

 

 

She's got the heavy mob on him now. They've even highlighted his route.

 

 

He'll be down the jobcentre with that journalist from LBC on Monday. 

 

 

 

 

That it? Fuck me.

 

Also I notice he has a pride lanyard on. Now many companies and unions issue these lanyards in solidarity with the LGBTQ+ community which is fine, I have a couple myself.

 

But is the pride lanyard not also 'political'? And if so, if his employer issued it, wouldn't that make her argument about sharing political views completely fucking moot?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/06/2005 at 10:20, Rashid said:

Why are they in Uefa Competitions, and Eurovision Song Contests?

 

 

Full circle:

 

The organizer of Eurovision, EBU, bans Palestinian flags and signs with political messages or symbols inside the arena in Malmö during the competition, writes Göteborgs-Posten .

Anyone who tries to bring a Palestinian flag or a sign with a political message will be stopped at the entrance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

 

Full circle:

 

The organizer of Eurovision, EBU, bans Palestinian flags and signs with political messages or symbols inside the arena in Malmö during the competition, writes Göteborgs-Posten .

Anyone who tries to bring a Palestinian flag or a sign with a political message will be stopped at the entrance.


Assume they’re banning Israeli flags as well 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

They should be banning Israel.

 

It'd solve a lot of problems. Although I'd take just not selling them more weapons for now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Needs to be a word about these hostages still being held after what 7/8 months???? Why haven’t they been rescued? Where are they? Do they exist? 
 

Captain Phillips was in the middle of the Indian Ocean and once the US knew an American Citizen was in trouble he was found and rescued within hours. 
 

Makes you wonder a bit that’s all. I hope they’re all safe if they exist etc. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...