You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeaarghhhhhhhhh

Gav

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan had his worst game for us, Igor and Djimi both looked dodgy at times to me, but who gives a flying fuck? We're through! I really wish we weren't playing the chavs, but what can you do? As bad as it would feel to lose to them, think of how good it would feel to dump the fuckers out!

Oh, and is if this night wasn't good enough already, NP is now posting some of his funniest shit ever!

I dont' give a flying goose gander. we wne there. we got an 0-0 , HOW Mmay of youser would have gtaken a 0-0?? Me, yeah, I'd have bitten the flipper off a seal for it,. Were they 'don't believe the hype'? Ask AC MILAN, tied on pionts eioth with dont'; belie the hype. Oii, I was int he Kpo, saw del Monte (werrr, Del Peiore hit the post, or wea it Nedved??). We wentr to Italy, to the Delle Alpi, and got the resuly. Oiii, take a 0-0??

I. for one, am a ittle tipsy a ne very happty/ A CL semi/ for Rafa. we are going to have Cisse/ Aloso clap-clap-clap..Xabiu Alonmso back.

I ask again--ARE YOU WATRCHIG LAMPARD// aRE YO0U":???.

Ohhh, we'll rooll the jellied-ell w3ankers. What is inquestuionisn whether VISA will up my limit to gwet to Istanbul (CAonstyaninople). THAT IS THE QUWESTION.

I dont' give a flying goose gander. we wne there. we got an 0-0 , HOW Mmay of youser would have gtaken a 0-0?? Me, yeah, I'd have bitten the flipper off a seal for it,. Were they 'don't believe the hype'? Ask AC MILAN, tied on pionts eioth with dont'; belie the hype. Oii, I was int he Kpo, saw del Monte (werrr, Del Peiore hit the post, or wea it Nedved??). We wentr to Italy, to the Delle Alpi, and got the resuly. Oiii, take a 0-0??

I. for one, am a ittle tipsy a ne very happty/ A CL semi/ for Rafa. we are going to have Cisse/ Aloso clap-clap-clap..Xabiu Alonmso back.

Ohhh, we'll rooll the jellied-ell w3ankers. What is inquestuionisn whether VISA will up my limit to gwet to Istanbul (CAonstyaninople). THAT IS THE QUWESTION.

Pissin' meself. Worra night. Bring on fat frank's chavs.

We were fucking ace, and had better chances than they did.

I was fuming with Milan, but thats for another day.

Xabi makes us tick, he really does. When he plays, he seems to make the others play better because he's so class on the ball.

Sami was unbelievable I thought and i'd bring him back into the side in the league now. He's earnt his place back.

It's up to one man now in the semi finals, to nail his colours to the mast and show where his allegiances lie. Last. Chance. Salloon.

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI

got to be one of the funniest posts EVER.well done NP. are you pissed, or are you genuinly?? that funny????

OH and about the match, GET IN THERE !!!!!!!

got to be one of the funniest posts EVER.well done NP. are you pissed, or are you genuinly?? that funny????

OH and about the match, GET IN THERE !!!!!!!

The tally: 6 500ml Grolsch ( three befroe kickoff) Than too scarde too look. But looked anyway. Haldf a botrtle of Chianti as IT ran it's course. Well done.

Agreed... He was awesome. Won the ball, kept possession and found the next red shirt. Simple and efficient!

Total respect to Igor - he was just so damn CALM on the ball - we haven't seen that sort of composure in the team in Europe for a looooong time.

And Sami - what a fucking hero - totally dominant in the air in the second half - my MOM but could have been Xabi or Igor.

Rafa has done a superb job in preparing the team and generating that sort of composure - we are BACK in Europe - Viva La Rafalution !!!

maybe the greatest away performance by us since bayern munich in 81. How fuckin great was that. Tactical genius from rafa forcing JUVE into pumpin the ball all night right into our back four. Totally brilliant to go there and silence the crowd the atmos stunnning lads.

Guest SHEIK YERBOUTI
The tally: 6 500ml Grolsch ( three befroe kickoff) Than too scarde too look. But looked anyway. Haldf a botrtle of Chianti as IT ran it's course. Well done.
is that 6,500ml. fuckin' hell you can put it away.must be those cold and lonely northern hemisphere nights.

About 12 pints? and pissy wine as well!!!!!

Fuckin Ace!!!!

NP you are a legend :laugh:

I swear that in years to come, Xabi lasting the whole 90 and Cisse playing the last 15 will be up there with water in to wine, healing lepers and the like. Nothing short of a fucking miracle and I really have nothing more to add except to say that WE FUCKING RULE!

I swear that in years to come, Xabi lasting the whole 90 and Cisse playing the last 15 will be up there with water in to wine, healing lepers and the like. Nothing short of a fucking miracle and I really have nothing more to add except to say that WE FUCKING RULE!

Didn't The Pope tell Dudek that he was a Liverpool supporter?