You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keegan's gone....

Guest Moschops

... And out of football altogether. (For at least, ooooh, 6 months.)

Step up, Gorgon Strachan? A new manager means player changes; does this mean we can off-load some of our remaining dross to them and maybe get the prodigal in exchange? Even if Rafa brought him home on the strict understanding that he'd only ever be a back-up striker, can you imagine the mayhem at Anfield the first time he came on wearing a Red shirt? Up until recently, I was firmly of the opinion that we should never go back, but fuck it; Robbie Fowler back at Liverpool would be the perfect way of re-engaging the fans at Anfield (not to mention getting someone in who can score outrageous goals as well as taunt the Mancs with cheeky finger gestures).

Strange that a Liverpool Legend can be laughed at by Liverpool fans on here.

Kevin's managerial career is far better than the likes of Phil Thompson, Jan Molby, Bruce Grobelaar, Mark Lawrenson, Steve Mcmahon, Ronnie Whelan, John Barnes, and other such legends. Leave him alone, he has had a decent career as a manager and is a legend of ours.

Kevin's managerial career is far better than the likes of Phil Thompson, Jan Molby, Bruce Grobelaar, Mark Lawrenson, Steve Mcmahon, Ronnie Whelan, John Barnes, and other such legends. Leave him alone, he has had a decent career as a manager and is a legend of ours.

Spot on. Some people on here should check out the player's A-Z. For those who thought football started with Sky, look under K......................

Well said Rashid.*

*3 words I never ever thought I'd type. ;)

Note your use of the word LAUGH Rash. Thats exactly what people where doing laughing. It's not against the law and there was nothing personal posted about Keegan, unless of course calling him a Big girls blouse or a tart offends anybody. I'm getting royally fucked off with people taking the moral high ground all the time when someone posts something they don't like!

For Christs sake take it for what it was, an opinion, a fuckin joke or whatever.

Maybe you enjoy reading the constant slanging matches that seem to becoming the norm on here.

I'm getting royally fucked off with people taking the moral high ground all the time when someone posts something they don't like!

How ironic you should say that to me.

I am mightily pissed off that legends and brilliant current players get shafted on here by some.

How ironic you should say that to me.

I am mightily pissed off that legends and brilliant current players get shafted on here by some.

About turn!!! So he's a "current brilliant player" now is he? Not the "Legend" you've described him as in earlier posts!

Nobody has taken the moral high ground with you Rash, you would do well to remember that.

Keegan is an absolutely shite manager. Never achieved anything without bundles of cash and even with the cash has done very little. Awful manager that has never proven a thing. The likes of Molby and Macca earned respect by managing teams not buying them.

Don't Believe The Hype.

But Rash is ignoring me so he won't read this. :P