You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Away support...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for that oj.

Didnt know it was Badgeman who done that Tony Bland banner. I remember it well. It was the 3-3 with the mancs and they booed and counted their way through the minutes silence. A sad day all round.

But respect to Badgeman for doing that. He's alright that Badgeman in'he?

As I say, he may well be. I don't know the guy personally. My problem with him was heat of the moment stuff when emotions were running high.

I never went to Leverkusen by the way, to those who were asking. Wish I'd been able to, as I loved it there last time even though the result was bad.

Steve Horton went and will be doing a report at the weekend I believe.

I remember that too, your memory is spot on mate

Salte and Milan, you are both wrong. It was the League Cup final vs. Manchester United in 2003 where he gave his ticket to a Norwegian friend of his, not the one recently played vs Chelsea.

You stupid Norwegians! :tease:

Salte and Milan, you are both wrong. It was the League Cup final vs. Manchester United in 2003 where he gave his ticket to a Norwegian friend of his, not the one recently played vs Chelsea.

You stupid Norwegians! :tease:

So it was my recollection after all. :$

Sincere apologies to Badgeio.

dave u i wasn't insinuating anything with my post mate.

Ive heard from many different people Badgeman can be a bit 'strange', but i was just saying fair play to him for what he did.

I know you weren't having a pop, I just wanted to clarify that I have no beef with the fella.

Dave - funny how he didn't recognise you as his pre-match routine is supposedly having a chat with the fanzine sellers on his walk from the Park to the Kop.I suppose he speaks to the RAOTL guy and then your dad before crossing back over the road so as to give you a wide berth ;-)

There are other fanzines???

Why would they bother, surely having to compete with TLW would send them back into thier shells?

All shit apart from TLW. Fact*

*Not actually fact and is in fact a partizan slur from someone who has never read any of them.

He's never spoken with my dad. Not as far as I'm aware anyway. I feel left out now :-(

Maybe his magnetism got to your dad, left him polarized.

Honestly, in the last 4/5 years that sat tv has shown 80% LFC matches I've never seen him. But over here the cram the commercials in so all we get is the kick-off, HT whistle, commericials, FT, commercials.

Because there's no hockey, TSN (Canadian ESPN) has been showing all the CL matches- I kid you not, and maybe the Badger would like to know, he's becoming (along with the snaggletoothed St George cross fella) popular on the sportsnews shows. Last night on the highlites, they showed Garcia goal- snaggletooth. Garcia's 2nd- Badger Baros' 3rd- snaggletooth with his pint. Final whistle- Badger with his pennant and flashing Liverbird miner light. The commentator referred to Liverpool as a 'well-oiled machine' and snaggletooth as 'a well-oiled fan'.

Must admit I have alway's given the Badgeman a wide berth and have never spoken to him or that.

Spoke to him outside the City Arms in Cardiff about the HJC and the HFSG [He helps raise funds for the HFSG] I try my bit for the HJC. He seemed OK to me, even though we are 100% opposites [i NEVER wear any colours or that] to each his own I suppose?

Fair dues to the bloke he is clearly very passionate about our club and shows it in a different manner than most of us.

Try to expose myself? Just imagine that on superskysports. The armchair-dears would have a heart-attack.

Oh, there goes that badgeman with his mate who exposes himself.

How funny would that be? ;-)

Isn't this you then SG, with your bezzie mate Badgeman havin' a good ogle in the corner?

20050309_237.JPG

20050309_222.JPG

*Careful you don't go blind now You Knows It*