You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Away support...

Okay, who was the dude with the St George cross painted on his face with what looked like one tooth and holding up a plastic cup of beer??

And they showed another fan who looked like he was made of metal with all those collector pins (must be a thousand of them/) and a red liverbird light tied round his head?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And they showed another fan who looked like he was made of metal with all those collector pins (must be a thousand of them/) and a red liverbird light tied round his head?

I'm glad you mentioned "Badge Man"; he's clearly a great Red, as he seems to travel to virtually every away game. However, it does slightly irritate me the way he is clearly very aware of the camera being on him at every game, but gives it the "to cool to acknowledge it" vibe every time. Like I said, he's obviously a loyal Red, and I'm sure my irritation says more about me than it does about him, but he gets right on my tits.

Pete Badgeio (thats what the kop sings anyway, dont know his real surname). I'm surprised you havent noticed him before NP, he gets caught by the cameras every time they show our games.

The old fella with the st george cross all over his face made me wonder tho', dont see that too often at liverpool games.

Guest el rey, #14
First time I've ever seen a Liverpoolf fan with a St George's Cross painted on his face. Bizarre really. Trust fucking Sky to keep focussing in on him and Pinbadge Pete every two minutes.

Don't think its anything to do with sky. They weren't the broadcasters last night, they received the footage through the german broadcasters.

But your right, it was annoying.

Pete Badgeio (thats what the kop sings anyway, dont know his real surname). I'm surprised you havent noticed him before NP, he gets caught by the cameras every time they show our games.

The old fella with the st george cross all over his face made me wonder tho', dont see that too often at liverpool games.

I think his surname is Sampara. The norwegian supporters club did a piece on him in the latest edition of their magazine.

What about the Bayer fans? Have to say they were excellent and never stopped chanting even when the game was done and dusted after half an hour. Best I've heard this year.

Loved the big "barbarian roar" they did in the 2nd half. Kinda like that bit from gladiator when the romans were fighting the barbarians in the forest. Fucking cool like!

Badge Man is the biggest cunt of a fan we had and Dave U nearly chinned him in Cardiff, I had to push Dave away.

What was the argument? A Liverpool player look-a-like contest? Dave looking like Baros and Bagde-man looking like Dudek?

:laugh:

Badge Man is the biggest cunt of a fan we had and Dave U nearly chinned him in Cardiff, I had to push Dave away. He thinks he is a big Super fan when he is just a poncy nob end. FACT.

Yet again we bow to your superior cunt-sniffing skills ;-)

What was the argument? A Liverpool player look-a-like contest? Dave looking like Baros and Bagde-man looking like Dudek?

:laugh:

It was over the Ego and his 'performance' in Cardiff. Dave was rightly fuming and this nob was all 'thats out of order to say that to our Stevie' and all that bollocks, thinking he was a superfan.

He wanks himself over the fact Sky buzz off him with his stupid banners.

I was in the Park opposite the Kop on new years day when we played Chelsea and badge man was in there with his mates. He was talking shite as well from what I could hear.

No offence like...

I've seen him in there before quite a few games, never spoke to him but each to their own.

It was over the Ego and his 'performance' in Cardiff. Dave was rightly fuming and this nob was all 'thats out of order to say that to our Stevie' and all that bollocks, thinking he was a superfan.

He wanks himself over the fact Sky buzz off him with his stupid banners.

I was going to say that it might have been over Gerrard but it was tongue in cheek. I was going to make some comment about Rashid creaming himself over people fighting over his Stevie. J/k Rash.