You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Most underrated player on this forum?

Who do you think is the most underrated player on The Liverpool Way?

So not amongst your friend group, not in the ground and not on twitter.

Just the forum.

That could be someone who doesn’t get their due at all; it could be some who is rated, but not getting their just ratings; or it could be someone who we now hold to unfair standards.

I did want to add a poll, as this is forum is full off far too many lunatics and I genuinely can’t remember the names of 1/3 of our cup final squad.

1. Harvey Elliott

2. the great Andy Robbo

3. Virgil 

Freaks my nut out seeing these get the blame for every poor result when they’re having to cover the none performing shite fan favourite we’ve spunked millions on fucking up week after week.

Kingdom of the blind this place. 

12 minutes ago, Red74 said:

1. Harvey Elliott

2. the great Andy Robbo

3. Virgil 

Freaks my nut out seeing these get the blame for every poor result when they’re having to cover the none performing shite fan favourite we’ve spunked millions on fucking up week after week.

Kingdom of the blind this place. 

Robbo is brilliant,and VVD has been until recently. Hardly a surprise that when his form suffers so does the team.

1 minute ago, Torvald Utne said:

I read it like that originally, wasn't until the last line that I understood

Perhaps I phrased it poorly.

Basically, when you’re reading the forum, who is not getting the praise they deserve or who is getting a bit too much shit.

25 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

Perhaps I phrased it poorly.

Basically, when you’re reading the forum, who is not getting the praise they deserve or who is getting a bit too much shit.

Bobby Hundreds, one of the most consistent, low key, funny folk.

El Roja is a top, top poster though.

Moanero is the top dog, head and shoulders above all.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

He’s been shite in plenty of games. He’s looked better lately though. 

Quansah maybe? 

I don't think Quansah is underrated myself - people seem to largely recognise how talented he is, how well he has done and how good he may end up.

I don't think anybody is underrated it all kind of evens itself out. Flaws are highlighted and strengths to various degrees depending on the person speaking of them. Collectively we find the level, though often guilty of recency bias.

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I don't think anybody is underrated it all kind of evens itself out. Flaws are highlighted and strengths to various degrees depending on the person speaking of them. Collectively we find the level, though often guilty of recency bias.

I have not seen many people be prejudiced towards the Georgian on here. Oh...recency? I thought you said regency.

• Upvote 1

I just want to say I've posted on here since 2007 and most people on here are sound and I've met loads in person who are great. 

Only weirdos were that fella who pretended he was from Somalia who used to type in capitals as well some cunt who took the piss out of someone after a family member died. Both banned years ago. 

• Upvote 1