You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Title Race

2 minutes ago, joe_fishfish said:

Well it’s not luck is it, it’s more that they take half of the PGMOL on all expenses paid trips to Abu Dhabi. 

This, all fucking day. They haven’t been the better team when we’ve finished a point behind them but they’ve sure offered the better incentives to those in charge.

4 minutes ago, Carra_is_legend said:

Nah, I am not getting sucked into this again. 

Yeah we look miles away from getting 6 straight wins. At the minute a clean sheet and 2 goals in a game would be like winning a title at the minute.

For us that is, the 2 goals.

If and it is a very big if, we win our last 6 games we win this title.

Today was incredibly disappointing and worrying too, we look a spent team, we looked a spent team on Thurs and the performance today was sadly somewhat predictable.

Can we regroup and kick on? Only time will tell..

But I am totally convinced that if we were to win our last 6 the title would be ours.

• Upvote 3

Nuno has a great record against City and the type of players that can hurt them on the turnover. They also need points which is the most crucial thing. I do wish Arsenal had just won so I fuck this thread off.

Yes they are a cheating bunch, yes they will win their last 6, yes we have been fucked by refs and VAR, and yes, we have overperformed given the circumstances

DESPITE that we had it all in our hands, and we managed to fuck it up by not beating a horrendous United side and by losing at home to fucking Crystal Palace.

That is the worst in this. 

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, an tha said:

If and it is a very big if, we win our last 6 games we win this title.

Today was incredibly disappointing and worrying too, we look a spent team, we looked a spent team on Thurs and the performance today was sadly somewhat predictable.

Can we regroup and kick on? Only time will tell..

But I am totally convinced that if we were to win our last 6 the title would be ours.

But city would have to slip up twice because of GD?

3 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

IT’S FUCKING ON! 

Paul Merson has just categorically stated that City won’t lose the title from where they are. 

Well you don’t need Colombians finest to come up with that statement

2 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

We’ve just been beaten at home by Crystal Palace mate, finishing in the CL places will do for me.

I hear you. But until abu dhabi distorted what title races looked like title winning sides throughout history would often lose 5/6 games a season and those losses would include games at home to lower half sides and would sometimes occur during the run in....

Of course it looks a lot worse now than it did at kick off today, but all we can do is win the next game and then the one after that and so on.

Does it look likely now, no - sadly.

But whilst it is still in front of us then we have to chase it and hope.

6 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah but the slip up being a defeat would be enough

Yeah I know what you mean I was just banking on them not losing any games so thinking on 2 draws but suppose spurs you never know I’m not giving up 

I’m usually moronically optimistic but there’s no way we’re winning all our remaining games.

City will comfortably win theirs anyway.

Absolutely they’re cheats, but we’ve dropped five points to them in two very winnable games at the most crucial part of the season.

Arsenal were similarly brittle today and that’s probably it for them too as they’ve tougher games to come.

5 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

Man cheaty have got this now.

At best they will look like in one game they are heading for defeat and then some young no mark will pull something out of the bag for them.

At the moment Oscar Bobb is better than all our forwards

Abu Dhabi will now do a 4 in a row and back to back trebles. In a way its fitting that they've reduced competition to this. In 150 years its unprecedented and they will now be regarded as the best team of all time. They've cheated too well and completely destroyed the game.