You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Title Race

16 minutes ago, an tha said:

They have a midweek game next week in europe, but for my money their schedule is not all that mad - so such chamges do seem a bit weird.

I had a quick look on a forum of theirs and people were not happy - calling it giving up and questioning why, Martinez is enforced though it seems 'ill'

Cheats have left De Bruyne and the troll on bench mind.

Not expecting anything anyway from both games 

10 minutes ago, Dapower said:

Not expecting anything anyway from both games 

Bit of a chance Palace might get something off cheats at weekend - they have a decent record of doing so - but not holding breath.

I'd be very surprised if Brighton got anything against Arsenal though.

But ultimately us doing our job is only thing that really matters.

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

At what time do you think you'll be turning off Arsenal and The Clampits?

I reckon Arse around 28 minutes and City 12.

Might get to catch up on Man Vs Food if all goes as expected.

Should have put a bet on...

If both City/Arsenal drop points before we do, then I’ll really start to believe. That would give us a 4/5 point lead going into the final straight meaning we could afford the odd draw. 90 pts (7 wins /2 draws) has to be the target and I think that will be enough! 

1 minute ago, niallers said:

2 Chelsea penalties tonight were contentious. Media uproar in favour of United to ensue and what do you think that'll mean? We won't get given a fucking throw in on Sunday.

We won't get a throw in anyway. You know we have 12 players to beat in most games. 

1 minute ago, niallers said:

2 Chelsea penalties tonight were contentious. Media uproar in favour of United to ensue and what do you think that'll mean? We won't get given a fucking throw in on Sunday.

That’s my worry but the simple fact they got beat anyway if we turn up all well and good

1 hour ago, Anubis said:

A message for all other teams touching their groin area after 74 mins.

image.jpeg

We were talking about this walking home tonight. Remember all those nights when we were doing the chasing and city would do this type of thing to us? Well they got that tonight. And hopefully 8 more times this season. And those own shit sniffers at arsenal will be extra fuming because we're so fucking shit and nowhere near as wonderful as their masterful, boring sacks of shit. 

11 hours ago, niallers said:

On the plus side, Chelsea finding some form could help us.

10 minutes ago, an tha said:

Add another one to the list of weekends where we play after the other two....

But we are better at chasing right? I am ok with this. The lads know what they need to do and if (IF) the other x2 drop points before us; what a fucking resounding result that could be?

I feel sick....... Come on you fucking reds!!!!!

12 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

And those own shit sniffers at arsenal will be extra fuming because we're so fucking shit and nowhere near as wonderful as their masterful, boring sacks of shit. 

Liverpool are the worst of the top 3 but they just keep winning, doing my head in.

Klopp knows this is the maximum he’ll ever get out this squad.

dino bravo

Liverpool are the worst of the top 3 but they just keep winning, doing my head in.

Klopp knows this is the maximum he’ll ever get out this squad.
Fergie left when he knew there was nothing left to squeeze out too. They are not daft.
  • Haha 1

Arsenal Mania roundup:

• Liverpool are rubbish and lucky to be where we are.
  • Klopp is squeezing the last out of a team, half of whom are bang average.
  • We will drop points and they will be Champions.
  • They can't wait to see Arteta fist pumps as he wins the first of many titles.

On 31/03/2024 at 11:01, Reckoner said:

We’re due to play Spurs on a Saturday at 3pm. This will blatantly change but when will our overlords at Sky TV let us plebs know? I’m trying to make plans for that weekend.

To wrongly quote a famous saying ‘ when fans make plans, Sky laugh.’

Moved to a 16.30 Kick off on Sunday the 5th of May.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

I honestly do think as well we are the 3rd best team, but it hasnt mattered yet. We just know how to win so far. And the gap between sides is not really big. 

We were by far the better team in '89, but it hasn't stopped them dining out on that league win. The team at the top at the end is all that matters, despite what the prissy cunts think.

13 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

We were by far the better team in '89, but it hasn't stopped them dining out on that league win. The team at the top at the end is all that matters, despite what the prissy cunts think.

Yes and to be fair to us, theres been some crucial refereeing decisions go against us in big games as well. We could be further ahead. 

This team for me is like a lighter version of 19-20; we are not amazing in matches but it has been a results machine. 

• Upvote 1