You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Karen Carney

liverpoolsno9

Scott is an annoying bint. Calls someone prick in a final, gets put on I'm a celebrity and is now shoe horned into nearly every football show that's on tv.

Kelly cates, gabby logan, the girl on champions league on paramount with Richards Henry and Carra are all brilliant, but there's only a few decent ex footballers that can talk the talk.

Keane souness Henry crouchy, all good.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, niallers said:

Scott is an annoying bint. Calls someone prick in a final, gets put on I'm a celebrity and is now shoe horned into nearly every football show that's on tv.

Kelly cates, gabby logan, the girl on champions league on paramount with Richards Henry and Carra are all brilliant, but there's only a few decent ex footballers that can talk the talk.

Keane souness Henry crouchy, all good.

More recently, Daniel Sturridge has been very good. Straight talking and informative. Fuck Richards and Redknapp off and give him the gig.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, Rushies tash said:

It's not as bad as Emma Hayes. Fucking hell. Like a female Glenn Hoddle, but twice as nasal.

It is....cockney might be bad, but brummie or whatever she is - somewhere round there - is worse. You could have the worlds most intelligent person talking about quantum physics in that accent and they'd sound thick.

Nah, Morrison's gotten pretty good at the job to be honest. He used to be the one playing it for laughs, but now he's one of the ones there giving his perspective as a footballer, which is what he's meant to do. Doesn't look to become the story, isn't out for career advancement, doesn't shoehorn a shit joke in every time he speaks, doesn't look for the contraversial angle, he just calls the game.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Clinton Morrison he talks like a teenage biff and has as much insight as a bucket. That whole soccer saturday panel is unwatchable, even Le Tossier says more worthwhile things and he speaks so much bollocks I can't quite believe I'm alive at the same point in history as him.

Repped for the use of "biff"

59 minutes ago, Anubis said:

I don’t mind Carney or Scott, but that fucking squealer on TNT today was getting under my skin. Not as much as that prick Darren Fletcher to be fair.

Same here ,her  fucking voice was grating on me as for that knobhead Fletcher its pretty obvious he absolutely hates us