You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The only people who like international football are the World War 2 Royalist Brexit loving cunts from shitty little Market towns who follow them abroad to sing their shite Rule Brittania songs and get pissed after 2 pints. 

Their local teams are shitty lower league ones that will never qualify for Europe or they just support Man Utd or Chelsea despite living nowhere near either club. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, johnsusername said:

This has got to be the snidest looking Brazil team ever. 

Nah.

I've no idea what went on tonight as I didn't watch, but the 1974 World Cup.team were a bunch of absolute thugs. And shit footballers too

18 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

The only people who like international football are the World War 2 Royalist Brexit loving cunts from shitty little Market towns who follow them abroad to sing their shite Rule Brittania songs and get pissed after 2 pints. 

Their local teams are shitty lower league ones that will never qualify for Europe or they just support Man Utd or Chelsea despite living nowhere near either club. 

Haha spot on although a mate who follows Pompey made a valid argument to me when I laughed at his England tattoo. “I go up and down the country watching this shit, you left after 15 minutes against Bury because it was so shit so don’t begrudge me the only chance to cheer good football you Northern cunt” or something along them lines. Shepards Crook. What a pub 

8 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Haha spot on although a mate who follows Pompey made a valid argument to me when I laughed at his England tattoo. “I go up and down the country watching this shit, you left after 15 minutes against Bury because it was so shit so don’t begrudge me the only chance to cheer good football you Northern cunt” or something along them lines. Shepards Crook. What a pub 

But it's not good football is it? It's low quality and boring as fuck.

5 minutes ago, Tj hooker said:

Jesus tonight times are desperate in our house right now , we are currently watching Worthing v Bath on TnT sports it's still 0-0 after 12 minutes if you fancy switching it on .

Soft lad worked Wembley last night, he’s working that today haha 

• Haha 1

Bath have just taken the lead against the run of play it must be said , its come from a corner and was bundled home by hang on I'm going to check on flashcore ..... Wilson on 30 minutes,  I'll keep you updated 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tj hooker said:

Bath have just taken the lead against the run of play it must be said , its come from a corner and was bundled home by hang on I'm going to check on flashcore ..... Wilson on 30 minutes,  I'll keep you updated 

Hahaha