You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wolves, FA Cup, 7th Jan

Bob

2 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Absolute shite. How can Klopp keep watching this and think yeah we will keep playing this way its bound to magically work and the opposition will forget about the fucking universe size spaces we leave. I'm watching the same game over and over.

Same shit all season, if he can’t see it he needs to put the glasses back on. Or perhaps he’s had enough. 

1 minute ago, stringvest said:

Robertson fucking thick again and again

Lost count of the amount of times he received the ball in good positions on the touchline, only to stand on it and then knock it square or backwards. Whether that's down to lack of movement ahead or a lack of confidence from him I'm not sure. Either way, it was shite, and symptomatic of our overall lack of quality and direction at the moment. We're just not fun to watch this season.

We are so average, it's unbelievable given where we were a few months ago. 

Just a really, really average team.

Part of me wishes they had been given their (perfectly good) third goal to spare us all another 90 minutes of this pish. I have no idea why Salah's goal was given either but then the offside rule is just a complete mess now. 

• Upvote 2

Genuinely dreadful display. Not even the gift of a 2nd goal could help us. I'm not even sure a couple of new midfielders would make much difference any more. We seem to have major issues all over the pitch. So much for the hope that the international break would give us a chance to sort out the early season problems. We look even worse than did before the World Cup.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Thanks, the commentator here was explaining how our goal from Mo was allowed (because a Wolves player touched it) but is still totally baffled with the Wolves goal because none of ours did. Surprised he hasn't realised. He's still going on about it after the final whistle.

It wasn't what happened.  Nunes was apparently offside when it came back out to him, no camera angle to disprove so they stuck with linesman

• Upvote 2

Our midfield has turned into arsenal's from about 3 years ago.

All tidy on the ball, but all under 5ft 5. 

Elliot is the new wilshere, hopefully minus the injuries. 

But fuck me, please replace hendo and fabinho. We can afford the luxury of thiago if we have 2 other midfielders that can tackle and run 

Just now, George Costanza said:

The system simply has to change. Is Klopp too blind or stubborn to do this

Yeah we simply do not have the right tools to play how we are trying to.

We either buy the right tools or we have to change.

It's becoming silly now with the same issues doing us game after game after game.

• Upvote 1