You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (A) - Sun 9th Oct 2022 (4:30pm)

Trumo

1 minute ago, J-V said:

Special mention for Salah who once again has been fucking useless

Hindsight is a wonderful thing they say but I wonder if we'd have given Mane the money he supposedly wanted and sold Salah instead would we be any better off this season? Weather it's the tactics or just Mo decided to take a downturn at this point of his career but I think we would have been better with Mane.

1 minute ago, ManéMan said:

Henderson wasn't entirely blameless there was he...knew it was a certain goal as soon as I realised he was the last line. Couldn't wait to pass the buck to Trent and just ran off the pitch 

Trent ran over to a man who was already marked by Henderson like a tit.  Piss poor from Trent.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Rushies tash said:

Arsenal have done next to fuck all to earn those goals though. Fuck knows what has happened to our defence, but there's just no shape. The irony is, apart from the first 5 minutes, Arsenal have looked scared and definitely lost their way once they conceded. There is a match there to win if we're prepared to work for it. Trouble is, we haven't looked anywhere near as sharp as we need to be.

This. Came back into it well, in complete control, then shoot our selves in the foot. Again. 

The one thing not to do with that free was to leave it short. Far post for the keeper to try and grab or down the line to jota. It wasn't as if it was the last min of the entire game. Its there any adults playing at the moment? I know we all say we're turning it off bla bla bla but I don't think I can watch anymore of the simple mistakes we're making on an inter galactically stupid fucking level.

My heart is literally pounding with rage

1 minute ago, El Rojo said:

Thiago should have pulled his player down and taken a yellow. 

Nunez is on fire, he’ll score again today.

Still, we’re depressingly easy to score against.  

Thiago is the only mf getting tackles in.  He can't afford to get a yellow.

1 minute ago, ManéMan said:

Henderson looked like he was shitting himself as usual. ..one turn inside by martinelli and he's ended up off the pitch 

He probably was but you have to be as thick as shit if you leave the centre open to chase something that already had someone dealing with it. 

Henderson was still closer to Martinelli after the turn he was infront of him Trent went to mark thin air.

Im just fucking sick of this. Jurgen and the coaching staff are doing fuck all to sort out these defensive issues.

10 times in the last 12 we've conceeded first. You could see the first goal coming because van Dijk, Matip and Alli were intent on playing the ball around our box. Anyone who blames Trent, yet again, needs to give their head a wobble. That lad isnt responsible for us conceeding the first goal 10 times in the last 12 and if he has, what's Jurgen and co doing to sort it?

Even I could see that first goal coming the way we once again invited the attackers onto us and playing the ball around our box. Why are we so fucking slow out of the blocks and why are we constantly inviting attackers onto us? It's no surprise teams are scoring first against us.

As for conceeding that 2nd, why is everyone up field for that last minute of the first half corner? We had 3 back for a break by arsenal. Fuck. Ing. Joke. The defending is an absolute joke.

As for Friend the ref, he's given arsenal everything including when Martinelli(?) kick his own shin in that tussle with Diaz. Did he book the arsenal lad for nearly breaking Trent's ankle, if so, I missed it. How the fuck was that not a handball against the arsenal defender on Jota's ball? His arm's in an unnatural position? It was a clear pen.

Then he let's two arsenal players whack Diaz who's now forced off with an injury from the 2nd one?

Mo's winning fuck all again. Good to see Nunez score. Diaz was very lively before he got kicked out of the game. We look so disorganised, arsenal look like they have the spare player all the time.

We're playing like what we look like, a 9th placed team in the Prem. Sort it out Jurgen and quick.